• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
IB rank 5 in all three characters, and got my first 6 Etheric light. Trying to convince my kid to do some glimmer farming, but I don't think he is going to go for it...Guess it's time for PoE or ToO now.

Nuszka

Thats the longest i haven't played Destiny in a long time, It was tuesday night when i encountered Skolas with Noomi and Macello. Being sick and busy at work did not work out well, feel like i am gonna miss out on trials as well. Cant get rid of a crazy uncontrollable cough so i am basically playing witcher from time to time, as it allows me to turn off the console at any given time.

todd360

Ouch, Todd. Begging is kind of a harsh word, while it may be true in specific instances. If there are kind souls offering help why not just acknowledge their generosity rather than the neediness
dare I say feelings of entitlement
of less than amazing players, of which I am one.

Unstable and TG and EJ/Tears, et al are doing a really selfless thing. Very very cool. :)

Look maybe begging was stronger word than I really intended. I just meant that im glad I don't have to rely on getting a top tier player to help me. Im good enough where I can do consistently well as long as my team is decent. I can't carry like unstable can. I can just hold my own for the most part. I'm not trying to look down on the people trying to get on the unstable train. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on that is all. I need to be more careful with how I phrase stuff here.

Marvel

could never
An oldie but a goodie.

ELr82iW.gif

phen0m24

Look maybe begging was stronger word than I really intended. I just meant that im glad I don't have to rely on getting a top tier player to help me. Im good enough where I can do consistently well as long as my team is decent. I can't carry like unstable can. I can just hold my own for the most part. I'm not trying to look down on the people trying to get on the unstable train. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on that is all. I need to be more careful with how I phrase stuff here.

I figured that, bud. ;) You're fine. Notice I called out the whining tactics we not quite adept(ers) often employ too.
I try to keep mine passive aggressive mwahaha

So today I used three Etheric Light to get my warlock to level 34, just so I could grind Iron Banner... to get two Etheric Light. This game.

I'm up for Skolas if you can find a 3rd, I would be bringing my lock, done it twice this week so far have a 365 void LDR

I can bring any class, though warlock is my best. So one more to give this a go.

Last time i got to skolas no problem, but we didn't have enough purple longrifle.

Edit: and we got a team. Sending you a fr ^^^

Mindlog

Got dropped into losing Pantheon again. Wait, I'm a Titan. Drop a bubble on B. Victory!
Next map, Anomoly. Lowest score, highest K/D, bubble on B, WIN!
Always bubble B.

What has the better base stats Ash Factory or Radegast's Fury?
Ahh will probably reroll the Ash Factory because it looks cooler.

Top Bottom