• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Trakan

Why do I care about people begging to "cut the line?"

Because what Unstable (and Nghtly, and Lucky & Buttwipe, and others) are doing is fair and really cool. As opposed to using a list or playing favorites, they are being totally impartial, trying to help viewers who are in turn helping them by watching.

I hope this system sticks. Makes for exciting viewing.

Cutting what line? Unstable ditched the list and is doing it randomly. Random is random, nobody is cutting any line.

Ken

I hope Bungie rethinks faction vendor gear or buffs the strength stat. Nothing interesting or fun about leveling FWC to rank 2 on all three characters because they're the only ones with I/D gear.

MechDX

RNG can be a bitch at times then she can be glorious. Got both Fellbringers Lie and Party Crasher in one roll after an IB match

What happened? Sorry.

Don't give up! It will happen.

If I can do it you can, I believe in you cosmo. What weapons you running?

That was a close fucking game dude, sorry :/ You guys made a hell of a comeback either way, sometimes you just can't win :( Don't give up!

We ended up with two losses. One I had the buff for but the second no dice.

Ugh. I need to either try again or never again. There's no in between for me. If I couldn't get their with unstable and his crew I don't know what the fuck I should do.

No more ToO. That's what. Fuck it.

We ended up with two losses. One I had the buff for but the second no dice.

Ugh. I need to either try again or never again. There's no in between for me. If I couldn't get their with unstable and his crew I don't know what the fuck I should do.

No more ToO. That's what. Fuck it.

You should stop this obssession that's what you should do. Mercury is gonna get you a weapon. You don't know which one. Might not be the weapon you want. Might not be a burn you need.

So yeah... The lighthouse is overrated. Go back to what you like about destiny. PvE. And stop torturing yourself.

Shito

Tried matador 64 for the first time with a few friends in IB: that thing is love!
I'm also starting to enjoy PVP quite a bit, and I still don't know if it's because or in spite of all the unbalanced bullshits going on in it... Will reach rank 5 on my hunter tomorrow, but I probably won't have time to rank up my two other characters.

Also, Pantheon sucks.

It's like every week you say this lol

I know. I need to stick to my decision. It is only causing me anxiety and stress

You should stop this obssession that's what you should do. Mercury is gonna get you a weapon. You don't know which one. Might not be the weapon you want. Might not be a burn you need.

So yeah... The lighthouse is overrated. Go back to what you like about destiny. PvE. And stop torturing yourself.

Pretty much. My OCD doesn't help these matters.

noomi

Tried matador 64 for the first time with a few friends in IB: that thing is love!
I'm also starting to enjoy PVP quite a bit, and I still don't know if it's because or in spite of all the unbalanced bullshits going on in it... Will reach rank 5 on my hunter tomorrow, but I probably won't have time to rank up my two other characters.

Also, Pantheon sucks.

I need a matador in my life, I'm using the party crasher for now. Still looking :D

Pretty much. My OCD doesn't help these matters.
I was so obsessed with Mercury that I gave myself a panic AND gout attack when I got on Unstable's stream. Then I did it on my own with Noomi and Icon the next day when I was totally relaxed. Just play for fun and it might happen.

EDIT: Fake top of page wisdom.

Ken

I need a matador in my life, I'm using the party crasher for now. Still looking :D

I kind of dislike the Matador because of the look and feel. If I hadn't ascended mine already I'd probably use the much nicer looking Felwinter's.

Party Crasher looks kind of funny with the weird super soaker barrel on the front.

I was so obsessed with Mercury that I gave myself a panic AND gout attack when I got on Unstable's stream. Then I did it on my own with Noomi and Icon the next day when I was totally relaxed. Just play for fun and it might happen.

EDIT: Fake top of page wisdom.

Yup that's exactly how I felt playing. Ugh.

I just can't ever be in that middle ground. My OCD (actual I take mess) makes me either choose to go all in or not at all. I hate myself.

Top Bottom