• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

lt519

Looking to do either a 34 or 35 PoE. Done both already this week, just need one more. We have 2x Titan so if we do 35 PoE we'd need a hunter with a high void sniper for the mines.

psn: rarbusto

noomi

Thats the longest i haven't played Destiny in a long time, It was tuesday night when i encountered Skolas with Noomi and Macello. Being sick and busy at work did not work out well, feel like i am gonna miss out on trials as well. Cant get rid of a crazy uncontrollable cough so i am basically playing witcher from time to time, as it allows me to turn off the console at any given time.

Heyz Nooshka!

Get better soon, and no worries we are all still here waiting :D

ExVicis

I thought Bungie got rid of getting rangefinder on weapons? I just got rangefinder on Party Crasher+1 which I thought was impossible.

:(

As a red death fan I want I want

I like it, but I notice my game slips a bit when I use it since it's better at mid range. For the dailies, it's totally fun... but for IB, I use it for the first match or two and then end up switching back to TLW. If I was competent up close with a shotty, it may be a different story.

Look maybe begging was stronger word than I really intended. I just meant that im glad I don't have to rely on getting a top tier player to help me. Im good enough where I can do consistently well as long as my team is decent. I can't carry like unstable can. I can just hold my own for the most part. I'm not trying to look down on the people trying to get on the unstable train. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on that is all. I need to be more careful with how I phrase stuff here.

What annoys me is people coming on Unstable's stream who have already been to Mercury (and claim they don't care about getting back there) and then beg for a few wins to help them get to Mercury again.

Not cool.

Trakan

How does it compare with the vendor version of Three Little Words? They're so similar. Does The Messenger have less recoil?

It gets more range and a slight bit more stability.

What annoys me is people coming on Unstable's stream who have already been to Mercury (and claim they don't care about getting back there) and then beg for a few wins to help them get to Mercury again.

Not cool.

It's unstable's stream. He can take whoever he wants.

I don't get why people care who someone else plays a game with.

Look maybe begging was stronger word than I really intended. I just meant that im glad I don't have to rely on getting a top tier player to help me. Im good enough where I can do consistently well as long as my team is decent. I can't carry like unstable can. I can just hold my own for the most part. I'm not trying to look down on the people trying to get on the unstable train. I'm just glad I don't have to rely on that is all. I need to be more careful with how I phrase stuff here.

It's sometimes difficult for people who are decent at PVP to find a group to play with so its not only about getting carried. There are players who've played with unstable who I'm sure can hold their own in a decent group. It's not like Iron Banner where 6 player group are constantly forming.

I don't get why people care who someone else plays a game with.

Why do I care about people begging to "cut the line?"

Because what Unstable (and Nghtly, and Lucky & Buttwipe, and others) are doing is fair and really cool. As opposed to using a list or playing favorites, they are being totally impartial, trying to help viewers who are in turn helping them by watching.

I hope this system sticks. Makes for exciting viewing.

Top Bottom