• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

You get one more buff if you already have a char on level 5. My hunter was getting 487 per match.

It was between 460 and 490. I'm not sure on the exact number.

Wait so if you have one character at rank 5 then the buff on your other characters is larger for a lower ranked alt than if your highest ranked character is at rank 3?

Anyone figure out exactly how the Iron Banner alt buff works?

Still if it's 490 per win that's five wins to go from rank 3 to 4 and approx another four or five to go from rank 4 to 5. It's 2400 rep per rank right?

Namikaze1

Oh that's bullshit. Fucking bullshit. Will post a video of this bullshit.

Fucking legendary engram on the ground turn into a token of judgment. Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

So I have my hunter to rank 5 IB.

Want to pick up another etheric light. How long will it take me on my titan to get to rank 3 given all I've heard about second characters having xp bonuses? Will have the buff, shader and banner (no mark though)

Edit: appears we are already discussing above...

nOoblet16

I only encounter two types of people in real life

1) GTA/COD/FIFA Bros
2) MOBA players

Odd once in a while someone will get a much hyped game like Witcher 3. But no one plays any MP outside of these. I have one friend who plays ARMA3 and Chivalry though.

But this is so different from what it used to be when I was in India. Had a bunch of friends all of who will play the same game/game...basically we had one big group of friends in real life that played Gears and within this group we'd have small groups of people who'd play some other games (like Halo etc) together basically if there was a multiplayer focused game on Xbox360 then there was a good chance some group was playing it. Gears would of course take top priority all the time so soon as there were 10 people online it was time to set up a lobby haha

SkylineRKR

I was rank 5 on my main yesterday.

A win on my alt, gave me about 200xp each. Iron Wrath bounty gave me 850 (the rest is half of this one, I think). Basically, my alt was rank 5 this morning. After some 15 games and 6 bounties.

Today and tomorrow will be even faster.

Trace

Banned
Well I got an Elder Cipher for the first time today, probably going to go for Lord of Wolves. That shotgun looks beastly.

MechDX

Ill ask again but get no response as usual:

Anyone want to do the weekly nightfall tonight on Xbox One around 10:30 PM central?

Being a Xboner is a hard life on Destiny

Trakan

Where did the engram drop?

I'm pretty sure those "engrams" only drop from the prowling wolves. They had to make them look like something.

Sullichin

2 kills with one shot with Low Grade Humility in IB. So satisfying. I've got hidden hand/unflinching, but with ambush. Spent so many motes trying to roll the same on my other LGH with shortgaze. One day.

Top Bottom