• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Namikaze1

Witness this bullshit.

0FIlL8Y.jpg

Hey, RNGesus
fuck_off_dinklage.gif

After finding a list of the IB rep gained per day with the IB shader, emblem, and class item, the rep for a lone win today (on an alt buff eligible character) should be 266 (assuming you have the tempered buff and the emblem, shader, and class item).

Deku Tree

After finding a list of the IB rep gained per day with the IB shader, emblem, and class item, the rep for a lone win today should be 266.

Oh yeah and that doesn't include the higher ranked alt buff? Somebody told me they were getting 460 or 490 rep per win..... Didn't check myself yet though.

Wait so if you have one character at rank 5 then the buff on your other characters is larger for a lower ranked alt than if your highest ranked character is at rank 3?

Anyone figure out exactly how the Iron Banner alt buff works?

Still if it's 490 per win that's five wins to go from rank 3 to 4 and approx another four or five to go from rank 4 to 5. It's 2400 rep per rank right?

Uh what's this about a bonus at rank 5?

This:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/38achf/iron_banner_alt_buff_survey/

Daemul

I only encounter one type of person in real life

GTA/COD/FIFA Bros

Fixed to match my own personal experience. The only games my real life mates play are GTA/COD/FIFA, with some Halo thrown in every few years when a mainline game comes out. I used to be the same before I discovered a new type of game in Skyrim back in 2011, and I've expanded my gaming horizons still then, but honestly, most of my game time is still spent playing GTA/COD/FIFA(PES), especially the latter. I thnk 90% of my lifetime gaming time is made up of FIFA/PES lol

SkylineRKR

A win on your alt with all buffs/items should be 266. The rank wouldn't matter as long as it is 1 above your alt (and a minimum of rank 2).

Yeah 200 didn't make sense as I got over 1000 from 5 losses. I knew it was towards the 250 range.

I assumed higher difference meant more rep though, but apparently it doesn't matter.

blackjaw

Anyone doing PoE35? Warlock here with 365 void spear.

Or HM Crota/Atheon?

Or get me my first Mercury trip in ToO?

Basically down for whatever otherwise I'll go back to Witcher 3...heh

You would have a buff from 4 to 5 if you have a character at 5. I just meant that being rank 5 has no impact on the alt buff modifier which is 100% if applicable regardless of rank.

Gotcha. Then I'll stick with the plan of going to 5 on my Hunter first since I have the cloak. I don't have the class item on my Warlock, so he'll need Monday's buff the most.

Top Bottom