• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

noomi

Thanks to Todd and noomi. I feel awful about that last game.

Nah, don't fell bad about it. We did the best we could, that last team was 100% cheeselocks.

So close, but we still have 2 days left :) I might do one more run, but I want to save my coins for next week.

Or get me my first Mercury trip in ToO?

If there's another experienced PvP'er around, I could hop on and try to help w this in ~30 min.

I'm hoping to have some time tonight and tomorrow for more ToO runs, but not sure how much time I'll have. IRL has been R so I haven't played since Friday except for helping a Gaffer get their first Skolas kill yesterday.

GlamFM

Banned
Nah, don't fell bad about it. We did the best we could, that last team was 100% cheeselocks.

So close, but we still have 2 days left :) I might do one more run, but I want to save my coins for next week.

And now you want to carry me to 5, right? RIGHT?

todd360

I got the sniper out of it so that was probably a better reward than what I would have got from the mercury chest anyways.

YouTube uploads take forever. 25 minutes for a short video is ridiculous. Maybe its my upload speed. Internet isn't very good where I live.

todd360

Hah, I am not able to carry people sadly, I'm on of those players that's just kind of good enough to play with a decent team and get to mercury.... sometimes. I wish I could carry you though.

My back... not strong enough

You need a sex change surgery so you can be trained by the ladies of strong back.

blackjaw

If there's another experienced PvP'er around, I could hop on and try to help w this in ~30 min.

I'm hoping to have some time tonight and tomorrow for more ToO runs, but not sure how much time I'll have. IRL has been R so I haven't played since Friday except for helping a Gaffer get their first Skolas kill yesterday.

Appreciate it but take care of RL first! Completely understand.

I'm in no hurry, we'll get there one day, I don't think it's going away anytime soon...haha.

GlamFM

Banned
Hah, I am not able to carry people sadly, I'm on of those players that's just kind of good enough to play with a decent team and get to mercury.... sometimes. I wish I could carry you though.

My back... not strong enough

Thanks dude :D

It's so painful seeing these PERFECT gauntlets sitting RIGHT THERE and not being able to get them :(

noomi

You need a sex change surgery so you can be trained by the ladies of strong back.

Lol, I don't think my wife would like that very much. She is already angry enough for me spending so much time with Destiny.

She calls Destiny the "other woman" in our marriage :p

It's so painful seeing these PERFECT gauntlets sitting RIGHT THERE and not being able to get them :(

:( If I'm able to play again tonight and your on, I'll try and help you out. Do you have any of the boons currently or any wins?

GlamFM

Banned
Lol, I don't think my wife would like that very much. She is already angry enough for me spending so much time with Destiny.

She calls Destiny the "other woman" in our marriage :p

:( If I'm able to play again tonight and your on, I'll try and help you out. Do you have any of the boons currently or any wins?

Wasted 9 coins yesterday... Zero & nada :(

FINALLY getting on this weekend since work was called off for the next two days. Anyone want to bring me on in the Trials?

Edit: 33 sunbro, PSN ArkkAngel007.

Korosenai

*raises hand*

I volunteer myself and Privatewhudson as your challenge!

I'd love to get in on this.
I've already got some others lined up to help, but if I have time I'd love to.
He's on XB1 I think? Or maybe he plays both idk.

I just remember being weirded out by his button prompts lol.

I think he's Xbox...maybe? You're good, and I'm just below good. I think with a just above good, we could do it.

Yeah he's Xbox.
Yep, I'm on the Xbox. A fellow gaf xboner.
Lol at the button prompts, I forget this game is on the xbox.

Someone buy him a ps4 lol
I have a ps4! It's just my dedicated bloodborne machine lol.

Top Bottom