• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Korosenai

Also, I'm only doing good and winning so many because of the people I'm playing with. Lima, Trance, Nori Chan, Iceman, and others. All beasts. If you guys need help they'd love to help out also. It's hard to help out so many in one weekend.

Just had one of the worst teams in history and the guy who came in at the last minute and got one kill got a legendary and something else while I'm on my third game getting nothing. I really can't with this fucking game sometimes.

SkylineRKR

I received a 20/20 AMR7 Sniper Rifle with Shortgaze, Ambush, Rodeo and Unflinching. I'm not satisfied about the middle row though, it has skip rounds, injection mold and lightweight. But after wasting rolls on getting this stuff on LGH I guess i'll settle lol.

Ken

I received a 20/20 AMR7 Sniper Rifle with Shortgaze, Ambush and Unflinching. I'm not satisfied about the middle row though, it has skip rounds, injection mold and lightweight. But after wasting rolls on getting this stuff on LGH I guess i'll settle lol.

Isn't that one of the low impact SRs along with Subtle Nudge?

todd360

So good, the other team must have been so angry.

Just tried with Macello and Icon and we got steam rolled, I think now is a bad time to play trials, all the pros are out. Try late tonight or tomorrow.

GG.

In running into some fierce competition right now. Trying to get Darryl 2 more wins. Then im done for the day. Need one more person.

lt519

I just opened up PoE and finished the first level. I'd be down for a 32, but this would be my first crack at it.

PSN: OwensboroEsq

Hey, actually change of plans for me, headed out to enjoy the last of the sun for the day and then I'll be back on. Feel free to add me though psn: rarbusto and I'll message you when I get back

Anyone have any recommendations for catching up. I'm only level 27, and never really got into any of the end game stuff. I'd like to try and level up and eventually try some of the raids, etc.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looking for 2 people with good void stuff to do PoE 35 and kill Skolas. I can bring my Hunter or Titan depending on what you have.

Top Bottom