• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fucks sake. that's the 4th loss in a row with randoms, let me know if there is room for a couple of ib matches anywhere.

zewone

Another Bulletproof.

o3eM3kv.jpg

joecanada

Any must have perks for a handcannon I need a purple and I got a new one with decent fire rate which is paramount since they all kill in 3 shots...
Got precision hits return ammo to mag which seems good, extended mag and the usual stability upgrades...
Seems decent

Sullichin

Any must have perks for a handcannon I need a purple and I got a new one with decent fire rate which is paramount since they all kill in 3 shots...
Got precision hits return ammo to mag which seems good, extended mag and the usual stability upgrades...
Seems decent
Got a pretty fun roll of The Revelator- Final Round, Speed Reload, Luck in the Chamber.

Triple Tap is pretty useless IMO especially in PVP.

joecanada

Got a pretty fun roll of The Revelator- Final Round, Speed Reload, Luck in the Chamber.

Triple Tap is pretty useless IMO especially in PVP.

I agree. Triple tap is out... It is the revelator thanks for reminding... If final round I think spray and pay would be ideal for that reload

ethomaz

Banned
Lord of Wolves get!

Only need the bow now which is in its waiting-for-Variks phase now. Should have it on tuesday
lol my Hunter and Warlock got this part in two days... my Titan (the first I got the Exotic item) is still waiting after 5 days.

Zocano

How is Greg's promise?

Fun but underwhelming and could be a really great gun but it feels like they said no and gutted the fun out of it.

The bullet deflection and "tracking" is not useful at all and will miss 99.999999999% of the time. Woulda like the bullets to bounce once or twice between targets. It would at least justify the slow bullets. And the bullets are sloooow. You have to lead your shots like crazy if the target is moving and it's really hard to hit if you're not super close. Kinda frustrating to use in that sense.

Top Bottom