• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

ocean

Banned
So people are loving the Matador? I've crushed all of mine as I've gotten them. Didn't seem as good as Found Verdict, Party Crasher or Judgment.
Is there something special about the gun that I'm not aware of?

I also heard today from someone on my party that the sniper that drops in crucible is considered one of the best in the game now. It's a dark blue gun (almost has a tiny of purple to it). I can't remember the name now. I think its three words long though if that helps. Something about it having the strongest auto-aim in the game.
Matador has the same impact as Felwinter's while having slightly better RoF and better range. Party Crasher is very good but has less impact and range, the two most relevant stats for shotguns. They have identical perks, Matador 64 is the best of the bunch right now.

As for the sniper, totally worth looking out for. Low Grade Humility. Get it and go for that perfect roll, it's a beast.

A less-mentioned but equally attractive PvP drop is The Ash Factory. Best legendary RL you can get. Extremely high Velocity and Blast Radius. Roll for Tripod and Proximity Detonation and it's a trackless Truth. As good as it gets...

I was looking to form a Trials team in about 30 minutes, but no worries if you wanted to start ASAP.

That's perfect! And I've got our 3rd too, I'll add you now and I'll see you in about 30

Edit: I don't see your screen name in your profile so just check mine and add me

ethomaz

Banned
For my experience the best time to win 9-0 in trials is at PST morning... so I will try around this morning to win these shits.

Jinjo

That does not sound ideal haha. Although I played with Ruthless and Wheel before and didn't suffer from that much lag. Yesterday I had this really laggy moment where I sniped a guy and he didn't die until his teammates were dead. Was kind of surprised seeing my name pop up.

Never seen a blinking Titan before until one of our matches yesterday lol.

Congrats!

The solar jewel is the one drop I want above all others at Mercury

I really, really want a void Messenger.

Jinjo

I have three same but sub horseshoes for who's next... Conflicted on re rolling

Reroll. If Who's Next replaced Tripod I would've said keep it, but at the very least you want proximity detonation.

Mine for instance has G&H, Flared Magwell and Clown Cartridge.

SKOLAS DOWN!!!!!!!! Only took like a million hours but damn that felt good. AND... got Her benevolence! The only gun I wanted so that makes me happy. Now what to reroll it to...

mah lock look so cold

3zsTu3V.jpg

Jinjo

mah lock look so cold

3zsTu3V.jpg

Man, that is one of the coolest (literally lol) Warlocks I've seen. That Osiris helmet (and Purifier Robes) looks so good.

It kinda sucks I'm away next week when (most likely) the helmet will be up for Trials. :(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Matador has the same impact as Felwinter's while having slightly better RoF and better range. Party Crasher is very good but has less impact and range, the two most relevant stats for shotguns. They have identical perks, Matador 64 is the best of the bunch right now.

As for the sniper, totally worth looking out for. Low Grade Humility. Get it and go for that perfect roll, it's a beast.

A less-mentioned but equally attractive PvP drop is The Ash Factory. Best legendary RL you can get. Extremely high Velocity and Blast Radius. Roll for Tripod and Proximity Detonation and it's a trackless Truth. As good as it gets...

Thanks for the reply. I will hang onto my next Matador.
Could you please tell me what the perfect roll is for Low Grade Humility?

SkylineRKR

I sharded AF. But I got 2 Radegast this IB. And I think Radegast wins.

Try to get the BTRD-345 too. Best HMG out there imo.

The Crucible weapons are very good. Salvation state seems to be an excellent Scout, thing has well balanced stats. Spare change is a good PR. Then there is LGH and Matador.

Ill Will is weird though. I think that with luck, final round and reduced mag/better reload you can have a beast.

I spent all my glimmer + axiomatic beads into glimmer, about 15k rerolling my new and first her Benevolence. Couldn't get a new roll and down to 74 glimmer. Need to farm badly tomorrow

Lima

Such bad plays. We got rekt that round. I'm going to bed now. Dreaming of Alpha Lupi's and Final Round Speer's.

Korosenai

Such bad plays. We got rekt that round. I'm going to bed now. Dreaming of Alpha Lupi's and Final Round Speer's.
Yeah, I was playing really bad. I need to stop staying up and playing until 3 am.

Evolved, I will help you get that 9-0 no matter what man.

ocean

Banned
Thanks for the reply. I will hang onto my next Matador.
Could you please tell me what the perfect roll is for Low Grade Humility?
Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Injection Mold / Hand-Laid Stock, Unflinching.

I sharded AF. But I got 2 Radegast this IB. And I think Radegast wins.

Try to get the BTRD-345 too. Best HMG out there imo.
Yeah R Fury is still amazing. Same Blast Radius and RoF and mag size as Ash Factory, slightly better base Velocity (70 vs 65). I have a Fury rolled for PvE and AF for PvP :)

I don't think I've ever gotten an armor drop on a Guardian's first Vault of Glass completion.

You know, the 360 OS tools make some things easier on Destiny. For instance, you can invite people directly to games. You can directly interact with the most recent players, even if you're no longer in a game instance with them. I received several invites to do Vault of Glass just from randoms I had matched with at the Tower.

Top Bottom