• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Fehyd

Banned
Something I hope to see in a sequel is npcs. Say a guardian outpost that we can take quests from. Or a lone Guardian long forgotten by the Tower that's been living in the wilderness of a planet for a while.

it's all about the perks. Look here.

Mine has Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Flared Magwell/Lightweight/Small Bore, and Battle Runner. I thought about rerolling it to get something better in the last perk, but I actually really like battle runner (increased agility/sprint speed).

If I get another one I meant spend a few motes to try again, but waiting on felwinter...

Lnkn52

bosh-dance-gif.gif

Yeah, san-Lebron....

macewank

anyone running VoG hards this eve? would like to knock off templar and/or atheon a couple times to try for vex and fatebringer.

Namikaze1

If that's the case, you'd do it the way zew recommended.

I helped tyler do it the other day and he got 1000 points in under 15 minutes.
No I ain't about to do it that way cause I don't want to spend another minute in a PoE once the final boss goes down. There's always another day to go through another. And it so happens in my case that that day is reset day where I spend most of the day doing PoEs.

Found out earlier there's a slightly better pulse rifle that drops from Vanguard Dragon and PoE 28.

http://www.destinydb.com/items/3478790848-hopscotch-pilgrim

Slightly better stats and re-rollable.

I agree that The Messenger is amazing, which is why I want this gun.

I like my Arc Burn, though.

Makes me feel like I'm firing a Legendary version of "The Stranger's Rifle"

Yes, I realize the contradiction in that.

EBreda

SO, I just spent my etheric light thing from Iron Banner lvl 3 to level up my Vision of Confluence. Did I screw up?

Already lvl 34 btw.

noomi

Crucible here I come.

SO, I just spent my etheric light thing from Iron Banner lvl 3 to level up my Vision of Confluence. Did I screw up?

Already lvl 34 btw.

Hell no, Vision of Confluence is a great weapon. You made the right call.

SpecX

Sorry if this has already been answered, can you only get 2 etheric light from IB? I got the one from rank 3 and I'm hoping to hit rank 5 today after work.

Top Bottom