• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

border

1 Titan wanted for a final Skolas kill of the week. You need a good void sniper, and preferably a Saint-14 Helm. You will be running with my warlock and a Hunter friend, though I will probably run my Titan/Hunter in Rounds 1-5 and just substitute in the warlock in at the end.

We will get started in around 30-45 minutes.

Looks like I mad a Sunbro killer from my LGH

Ambush/Hidden Hand/Quick Draw/Replenish (Void)

I kill you at close/medium range and you pop your super I will have eyes on you with full ammo (assuming replenish means anyone super and not just mine).

Do I reforge or keep?

neoism

fuuuuucccckkkkk yyyyeeeesss fucking finally got a light in the dark exotic quest..
yiiiiss.... i get to be a scrub like everyone else...
also maxed the IB.... got 3 E light not sure what to do lol.....
my poor ps4s been on for like 12 hours time to call it a day.. really hope the bounty isnt a pain in the ass.....

time for GoT kreygasm...

Frenden

Banned
Looks like I mad a Sunbro killer from my LGH

Ambush/Hidden Hand/Quick Draw/Replenish (Void)

I kill you at close/medium range and you pop your super I will have eyes on you with full ammo (assuming replenish means anyone super and not just mine).

Do I reforge or keep?

Only your super.

M3Rocket

Is striker pretty useless in ToO this week? I couldn't get close enough to use my smash and my supper went unused or flubbed every time. I hate to give up my double lighting grenades, but even those are tough to make use of without many choke points.

Also found myself using the term 'absolute' after watching zoba's friends stream.

Absolute: I asked Nghtly where that came from and he explained it all (Halo days) when I was on his train.

fuuuuucccckkkkk yyyyeeeesss fucking finally got a light in the dark exotic quest..
yiiiiss.... i get to be a scrub like everyone else...
also maxed the IB.... got 3 E light not sure what to do lol.....
my poor ps4s been on for like 12 hours time to call it a day.. really hope the bounty isnt a pain in the ass.....

time for GoT kreygasm...
You'd better finish that bounty before the inevitable nerf.

1 Titan wanted for a final Skolas kill of the week. You need a good void sniper, and preferably a Saint-14 Helm. You will be running with my warlock and a Hunter friend, though I will probably run my Titan/Hunter in Rounds 1-5 and just substitute in the warlock in at the end.

We will get started in around 30-45 minutes.
I can be your huckleberry

365 LDR with high caliber rounds, Helm of Saint-14 equipped. I'm so ready to finally kill that fucker.

Hi-tekk

Neo Member
Anyone willing to help out a fellow Gaffer with getting 4 more wins in ToO? Just looking to get the gold package. PSN is hi-tekk saint

God I am just bombing in Trials this week. I don't know if it's the map or people got better at the game, but christ I have not been able to hit 5 wins all weekend. Letting my teammates down constantly.

M3Rocket

So what was the origin? In my mind it means that they are more than weak, they are absolutely dead if they get hit with anything... 1 bullet away from dead.

Yep--that's exactly what it means. One shot away. As in "absolutely dead in one shot (no matter body or head)." He went into a lengthy description of how the armor, etc. worked in Halo. I can't remember all the details since I was focused on not scrubbing it up and provide adequate support. LoL.

Rhaegar

God I am just bombing in Trials this week. I don't know if it's the map or people got better at the game, but christ I have not been able to hit 5 wins all weekend. Letting my teammates down constantly.

Don't be so hard on yourself, we let each other down! I still had some fun during our win rushing like madmen.

neoism

First roll with Felwinter's Shot Package/ Fitted Stock, High Caliber, injection Mode/ Rodeo

Hope that's a good roll

i got this my last game lol I really dont understand it looks like it sucks really bad... I mean DAMN you can go to the bathroom with that rate of fire and not miss a shot... been lovin the PC+1 though..

border

I'll be ready for sure. Just plunking around doing bounties until then.

We will probably have to delay until 9 or so. My friend just got called out (he's a fireman/paramedic), though most of his calls are minor stuff that don't require a lot of time. If he's not back by that time we will just find a third person and do it ourselves. You sound excited so I don't want to keep you waiting all that long.

Haven't seen him since yesterdays marathon 18 hour session. He's resting his back and will probably be back by reset later today.

Did you ever get a third for ToO earlier? Saw you were running IB when I logged back on so I was glimmer farming while waiting for the signal.

Edit: xplicit, you out there running IB yet? Any IB trains have run for another passenger or do we need to start a new one?

nOoblet16

How is this sniper:

LGH (arc) with: Sightsys/Hidden Hand/(Speed Reload, Armor Piercing Rounds, or Refled Barrel)/Unflinching

This would be close to perfect if it had Shortgaze. Only thing that could have made perfect then would be having injection mold in centre perk.

destiny-banner.jpg

Hey all!

Got my IRL buddy into the game and now we are two 'locks and seem to be soundly stuck at lvl32.

We mainly play Sun/Mon evenings at 11pm-2:30am eastern (he's in Calgary, I'm in Orlando - go figure) Both are full purples and exotics.

Anyone want to be our tour guide/mentor to the end game content? Preferably the PVE stuff as he's not really a PVP guy so far.

WAY excited to hit the end game stuff finally. PSN: lastsonkrypt0n

I'll check the thread but feel free to friend/PM me here too.

Top Bottom