• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Also, bungie's app messed up, it showed me the new nightfall when I was logging on just now.

NeXekvK.jpg

Hi-tekk

Neo Member
Another seasoned PvP'er want to help w some ToO in an hour or so? Trying to get LTWood another Mercury trip, followed by whoever else might be around tonight.

I'd also like to do a little more IB to get my Titan to rank 5.

Lol Val and his void trapper subclass go together like Val and the phrase "eh, yeah it's whatever"

I'll need some help with ToO later on.

I have an LGH with QD and I like it as well.
However, I've been sniping with Black Hammer. I haven't noticed significantly more headshots when using LGH, but I have noticed the reduced impact. Wish my LDR had better rolls. I sharded so many great snipers.

Now I know the map!
Pretty much just got all the coins back and a second Tomorrow's Answer. Going to use that on my Hunter and shard a Void Radegast Fury I was using.

Yes. Always go left for better results lol

Ken

Another seasoned PvP'er want to help w some ToO in an hour or so? Trying to get LTWood another Mercury trip, followed by whoever else might be around tonight.

Lol Val and his void trapper subclass go together like Val and the phrase "eh, yeah it's whatever"

I can't carry like some players here but I'll be around in an hour and a half if you need a body.

LTWood12

Just got a message from Sentinal Primus. He's good to go at 10 eastern.

Not Destiny related, but anyone of you going to try ESO? Because I am going to be playing and just wondering if any of you guys would give it a shot? :p

Trace

Banned
Not Destiny related, but anyone of you going to try ESO? Because I am going to be playing and just wondering if any of you guys would give it a shot? :p

Vaalbar do you have any characters you still need to do ToO on? I have a third character and me and a friend need to get to 5 wins in an hour or two, and destinylfg is full of people that make me sad inside.

Not to party poop or attention seek but I might take a break for a while. Need to figure out what to do with my life. Plus my kid won't even look up from games to talk to people and it's kinda scaring me. :(

Even if you can't play much/at all for a while, I hope you can at least hang around here and keep posting a little. Your humor and great attitude have always brought so much to the community (and our Fun Run party chats haha). All the best Colonel!

I've given up any notion of figuring out what I'll do with my life. I love my family and they love me, that's all I care about.

ryan13ts

So I picked u the game while it was on sale for $20 at TRU, after having rented it a few months ago and getting to level 21.

Any XB1 want to help me out on getting leveled up some more or just doing some random missions for the hell of it? People who like to talk on mic would be great, but any help would be appreciated. My gamertag is HTC00

Vaalbar do you have any characters you still need to do ToO on? I have a third character and me and a friend need to get to 5 wins in an hour or two, and destinylfg is full of people that make me sad inside.

Yeah I can do it, but I'd like to get to 8 wins tbh

Ok, I have a rare Monday night to play for a couple hours while the Wife is out with friends and kids are going to bed.

Need to get my Warlock to IB Rank 3 or run a lvl 34 PoE. Really want some Etheric Light tonight.

Any IB trains going? I will be online in about 15 minutes.

Ok, I have a rare Monday night to play for a couple hours while the Wife is out with friends and kids are going to bed.

Need to get my Warlock to IB Rank 3 or run a lvl 34 PoE. Really want some Etheric Light tonight.

Any IB trains going? I will be online in about 15 minutes.

You can join on me. Need some more. PSN Hoffelcopter.

Holy shit so close to going to the ER. God damn that pain was something else. Still somewhat hurts got an ice bag on my face. And laying on my bed in the dark. But the pain medication kicked in.

Sorry I bailed on you guys like that Zoba, Fig, Etc. But I was getting kind of scared. Never felt that before. First brush with a migraine? Don't know. 😧

Mindlog

Yes. Always go left for better results lol
I'm going to post our Skola run later if I remember because it was pretty good.
However, I did save the one hectic fight at the flag. If you were wondering how I got my super back so fast after switching it was because of your orbs :]

So... Ever wonder what fives supers in the Trails of Osiris looks like?
A Striker, a Voidwalker, a Sunsinger, a Bladedancer, and a Sunsinger walk into a flag.
EVERYBODY PANIC!

Holy shit so close to going to the ER. God damn that pain was something else. Still somewhat hurts got an ice bag on my face. And laying on my bed in the dark. But the pain medication kicked in.

Sorry I bailed on you guys like that Zoba, Fig, Etc. But I was getting kind of scared. Never felt that before. First brush with a migraine? Don't know. 😧

allergic reaction to cheese?

seriously that sounds awful. hope its nothing serious.

milkham

So I picked u the game while it was on sale for $20 at TRU, after having rented it a few months ago and getting to level 21.

Any XB1 want to help me out on getting leveled up some more or just doing some random missions for the hell of it? People who like to talk on mic would be great, but any help would be appreciated. My gamertag is HTC00

the majority of us are playing on ps4, but there's a list of xb1 players in the OP if you're looking for people to play with.

Namikaze1

Finally done with today's bounties. Lord of Wolves is so good.

Rest and get better, Math. Hope it's nothing serious.

Top Bottom