• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

allergic reaction to cheese?

seriously that sounds awful. hope its nothing serious.
Honestly thought for a second I was having the starting stages of a Stroke or Heart attack. Scared the shit out of me. Cause the left side of my face hurt so bad and my cheek went somewhat numb.

Holy shit so close to going to the ER. God damn that pain was something else. Still somewhat hurts got an ice bag on my face. And laying on my bed in the dark. But the pain medication kicked in.

Sorry I bailed on you guys like that Zoba, Fig, Etc. But I was getting kind of scared. Never felt that before. First brush with a migraine? Don't know. 😧

Damn, Math. Hope it's nothing serious. Glad you're feeling better though.

Kyne

Need 1 for a semi-serious trial run. All we ask is you hold your own and please have a mic so we can communicate! Be friendly.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Honestly thought for a second I was having the starting stages of a Stroke or Heart attack. Scared the shit out of me. Cause the left side of my face hurt so bad and my cheek went somewhat numb.
Holy crap, those're definitely symptoms that are usually related to a Stroke. Did you end up going to the doctors about it?!

I'm going to post our Skola run later if I remember because it was pretty good.
However, I did save the one hectic fight at the flag. If you were wondering how I got my super back so fast after switching it was because of your orbs :]

So... Ever wonder what fives supers in the Trails of Osiris looks like?
A Striker, a Voidwalker, a Sunsinger, a Bladedancer, and a Sunsinger walk into a flag.
EVERYBODY PANIC!

OMG so fucking awesome.

Gonna post my POV of this mess in a while.

Doesn't sound good. Should seek medical attention if not already done so. Don't want to risk it with a possible stroke.

LiK

Holy shit so close to going to the ER. God damn that pain was something else. Still somewhat hurts got an ice bag on my face. And laying on my bed in the dark. But the pain medication kicked in.

Sorry I bailed on you guys like that Zoba, Fig, Etc. But I was getting kind of scared. Never felt that before. First brush with a migraine? Don't know. 😧

what's going? any swelling?

Did it happen suddenly? I've gotten what I thought was a stroke before (although I'm only just 20) where I got these flashy lights in my eyes, then facial numbness and a killer headaches. Migraine Aura's they are called. Very scary.

Migraine from playing Iron Banner? Hope you feel better math.

Namikaze1

Everyone knew it was going to be $40.

So warlocks end up getting Force Lightning. They went from Jedi wannabes to Sith wannabes.

Hunters get a bow for void. Titans get a solar hammer. Better be a bigass hammer.

Oryx, we coming for you!

Daemul

A flaming hammer for Titans (solar)

birdmanhands.gif

woah... maybe you should get it checked out... :/
hope you feel better soon

No. I was really close. I'm gonna set up a doctors appointment just in case.

AND ALL THE PAIN WAS WORTH FOR NEW INFO. Lmfao
glad to hear it. :D

Namikaze1

Everything so far matches that slide that leaked months ago. Only difference is only 1 raid is confirmed for Taken King, formerly known as Comet. Slide says there are two.

KodaRuss

Anyone looking for another for Trials?

I need to finish a card that I am 7-1 on with my hunter and then switch to my warlock.

PSN- Longhornbevo

Mindlog

Hey are you or anyone else around with a gorgon checkpoint on ps4?

I'll be logging on in about 20 mimutes
No problem. I'll go idle in there now if anyone needs hard Gorgon.
Definitely not paying close attention so it may take me a while to wipe at times =]

PSN Mindlog

Only if you have the time, can you help me with my titan to get some armor, maybe around an hour before weekly reset? Ji66a hasn't done trials on two of his toons so maybe he would like to join as well....

Yeah I'll be hopping on soon and should be around on/off all night until our usual reset activities begin. We should definitely be able to squeeze an armor run in, we got mikeworks a flawless and m3rocket 6-wins right before reset last week. Just be sure to cash in your ticket at the Reef before reset hits or your card will be wiped (as Rocket missed out on his ELight silver package).

LTWood12

Yeah I'll be hopping on soon and should be around on/off all night until our usual reset activities begin. We should definitely be able to squeeze an armor run in, we got mikeworks a flawless and m3rocket 6-wins right before reset last week. Just be sure to cash in your ticket at the Reef before reset hits or your card will be wiped (as Rocket missed out on his ELight silver package).

I'm ready whenev

Daemul

Muh Solar Hammer
EWmof.gif

EDIT:I just saw the price, $40 wtf? That shit is going to cost £40 in the UK due to Activision conversion rates. Fuck my life.

Top Bottom