• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Yeah I'll be hopping on soon and should be around on/off all night until our usual reset activities begin. We should definitely be able to squeeze an armor run in, we got mikeworks a flawless and m3rocket 6-wins right before reset last week. Just be sure to cash in your ticket at the Reef before reset hits or your card will be wiped (as Rocket missed out on his ELight silver package).

Awesome, I'll try and get home as early as I can, but most likely 60-90 minutes before weekly reset.

Trace

Banned
Well I'll buy it. Considering Destiny is probably the most I've ever played a game I paid $100 for, I'll pay another $40.

Rhaegar

Holy crap, those're definitely symptoms that are usually related to a Stroke. Did you end up going to the doctors about it?!

The good news is, strokes are not painful (one of the reasons they often go undiagnosed for too long). The bad news is, definitely sounds suspicious for a new onset migraine. As long as your back to usual, probably okay to avoid the ER or Urgent Care. If it happens again and subsides, I would see your primary doctor. If it happens again with different symptoms or lasts longer (or has true muscle weakness/inability to move muscles) then go to the ER. Either way, I hope you feel better!

Signed, your friendly Destiny-loving MD.

X-Frame

A Flaming .. Hammer?!

I assume it'll be similar to Arc Blade where a Titan summons a hammer and then proceeds to just knock the hell out of anyone for the allotted timeframe. Wow.

Daemul

another Hive raid? Taken? so the Cabals are just forgotten?

I was just about to ask the same thing? Where the fuck are the Cabal? Hive are the worst enemy faction in the game, give us Cabal please.

EDIT:

and no tears were shed

fuck cabal

Doc-Rivers.gif

Destinylfg is a sad place...

"34 Titan Looking for a couple guardians willing to help carry me to flawless. Willing to donate via paypal or psn for your time. Only looking for carry team at this point. Msg me here."

Daemul

A Flaming .. Hammer?!

I assume it'll be similar to Arc Blade where a Titan summons a hammer and then proceeds to just knock the hell out of anyone for the allotted timeframe. Wow.

Thinking about it some more, walking around holding a hammer can easily end up looking really silly, hopefully Bungie make it look cool.

But fuck me, $40. If Activision weren't the publishers I would be happy with that, but they have their own exchange rate where $1=£1=1 Euro. We Brits are fucked. £40 is the price of a new game ffs.

KodaRuss

Destinylfg is a sad place...

"34 Titan Looking for a couple guardians willing to help carry me to flawless. Willing to donate via paypal or psn for your time. Only looking for carry team at this point. Msg me here."

It is frustrating. If Bungie would wake up and let people flag what they are looking to do onto it friends list life would be so much easier.

Can't seem to get in a group for ToO.

Namikaze1

Fuck Cabal! I don't want to see tens of Cabal in the phalanx formation. I don't want to see said formation opening up and revealing tens of major psions being led by Spongebob (who's not much of a Spongebob these days)

And yes, I watched 300 recently

As I said in the other thread, the way to justify a $40 price tag is to include $40 worth of content. I suspect it will.

Yep. New subclasses and enemy faction makes me suspect it will have $40 worth for sure. I'm betting at the very least there will be a new moon or two to explore as well :)

I'm thinking the "Taken" are these guys:

wWO56Rs.jpg

And "Race 5" here:

UOqG3YM.png

New "Patrol", Europa?

Got lucky on the nightfall last night and got an etheric light which got me to 33 on my Hunter(PS4) even without doing PoE like I had hoped.

Hopefully tonight I will have enough time to finish the HoW story missions to unlock PoE and get 28/32 done. If the armor core buys either Hands or Legs then combine that with hopefully getting 34 PoE done tomorrow(don't have many upgraded guns on this guy so will need to find a carry no doubt : /) then I will hit 34 before I go away for a few weeks which would be nice.

Looking to finish normal VoG run tonight before reset. I have Gatekeeper checkpoint. I won't be able to do it until about midnight pacific time tho. I'm on PS4

Tag is Mister_Cheddar

Anyone interested?

Top Bottom