• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Namikaze1

Oryx. Four arms. Sword in each hand. 3 swords will have 1 of the 3 burns attributed to them.

One sword will glow and only that burn can damage him.

Oryx: My name is Oryx. You killed my son. Prepare to die.

Even better:

*Guardians surround a downed Oryx, he's on his knees*

Oryx:Ugh...this isn't over yet!

*Meanwhile on the Moon*

Rita Repulsa:Hahahaha!

*Oryx grows 3x larger, and flexes*
*The Guardians ships fly in and transform into Mega-Ship*

It'd be magical.

Namikaze1

Even better:

*Guardians surround a downed Oryx, he's on his knees*

Oryx:Ugh...this isn't over yet!

*Meanwhile on the Moon*

Rita Repulsa:Hahahaha!

*Oryx grows 3x larger, and flexes*
*The Guardians ships fly in and transform into Mega-Ship*

It'd be magical.
You been watching way too much Power Rangers.

I like it.

Rubenov

Another seasoned PvP'er want to help w some ToO in an hour or so? Trying to get LTWood another Mercury trip, followed by whoever else might be around tonight.

I'd also like to do a little more IB to get my Titan to rank 5.

Lol Val and his void trapper subclass go together like Val and the phrase "eh, yeah it's whatever"

Just saw this, I'm willing to help if you need one.

Another seasoned PvP'er want to help w some ToO in an hour or so? Trying to get LTWood another Mercury trip, followed by whoever else might be around tonight.

I'd also like to do a little more IB to get my Titan to rank 5.

Lol Val and his void trapper subclass go together like Val and the phrase "eh, yeah it's whatever"

I'm down to play after LTWood if y'all run another

Once he goes down to 75% of his health he'll turn his 2 swords into scorch cannons and they'll be one hit kills. That will be added to his repertoire from then on.

And a new hat. He'll have a new hat.

ich00

I have a trials card sitting at 3-0 with all the boons used, anyone up for helping me get 2 wins so I can get the gloves?

Abylim

send me an inv
Lazykarl24

Thanks for coming man. We had enough though. That shit isnt fun. I did that on 34 last week and it seemed easier, somehow.

We both question why we play this game sometimes. Why make content so hard? It's just 32 PoE, Bungie really wants us to bang our heads against a wall for an armor core, that we can use to get strength gear?

Thanks anyways man, sorry for wasting your time =\

You been watching way too much Power Rangers.

I like it.

I'm pretty sure Bungie hired Rita Repulsa. I mean, this is probably the literal design process-

Bungie:"We need unique bosses for strikes. What should we do?"
Rita Repulsa:"MAKE REGULAR ENEMIES BIGGER, HAHA!"
~~
Lead Raid Designer Luke Smith:"Hey Rita, I need an idea for a boss called 'The Templar' in our Vault of Glass raid. I was thinking maybe...a shielded enemy with a sword? You'll be using his shield to break down his armor.
Rita Repulsa:"JUST MAKE THE HYDRA BIGGGGGGER! HAHAHA!"
Luke Smith: You did it again Rita~!
~~
Luke Smith:Ok guys so for our first raid, we need a really epic bo-
Rita Repulsa:"A GIGANTIC MINOTAUR HAHA THAT'LL SHOW THE RANGERS!".

Seriously. I'm not joking.

Thanks for coming man. We had enough though. That shit isnt fun. I did that on 34 last week and it seemed easier, somehow.

We both question why we play this game sometimes. Why make content so hard? It's just 32 PoE, Bungie really wants us to bang our heads against a wall for an armor core, that we can use to get strength gear?

Thanks anyways man, sorry for wasting your time =\

it's alright

Question: I bought the LE for PS3, and now looking to transfer to PS4. Will my Season Pass/Expansion 1 and 2 transfer over too or do I need to buy them again?

CLBridges

Hoping I can get a group together for some last minute ToO in about an hour. Gonna run another IB match then take a break, need those Hunter items.

Namikaze1

crota aint fucking dying today. must have heard his daddy was comin to save him and now he's resisting
"Wait till daddy gets here you jerks! Waaahhh! Daddy! These mean guardians are hurting me! Waaah!"

So on serious note, what's he doing this time?

I'm pretty sure Bungie hired Rita Repulsa. I mean, this is probably the literal design process-

Bungie:"We need unique bosses for strikes. What should we do?"
Rita Repulsa:"MAKE REGULAR ENEMIES BIGGER, HAHA!"
~~
Lead Raid Designer Luke Smith:"Hey Rita, I need an idea for a boss called 'The Templar' in our Vault of Glass raid. I was thinking maybe...a shielded enemy with a sword? You'll be using his shield to break down his armor.
Rita Repulsa:"JUST MAKE THE HYDRA BIGGGGGGER! HAHAHA!"
Luke Smith: You did it again Rita~!
~~
Luke Smith:Ok guys so for our first raid, we need a really epic bo-
Rita Repulsa:"A GIGANTIC MINOTAUR HAHA THAT'LL SHOW THE RANGERS!".

Seriously. I'm not joking.
Where's mah gawddamn zords though?! I call dibs on the Hawkzord. Sorry, Hawkian.

Daemul

If the destinations for The Taken King are still accurate like they were for HoW, then it seems like the expansion will take place on the Moon, Mars and Venus.

If the destinations for The Taken King are still accurate like they were for HoW, then it seems like the DLC will take place on the Moon, Mars and Venus.

new content is great and all but i'll be disappointed if there isn't a new planet at all.

guess they're saving the rest of the solar system for the next game.

noomi

new content is great and all but i'll be disappointed if there isn't a new planet at all.

guess they're saving the rest of the solar system for the next game.

Same here, I really want to see a new planet in destiny even if it's a made up one.... A new in environment would be really great to play on.

just got this

PsPXpka.jpg

i didn't know there was another timebreaker from crota. is this new?

LiK

Same here, I really want to see a new planet in destiny even if it's a made up one.... A new in environment would be really great to play on.

indeed, just seeing the Reef and Mercury made things feel a bit fresh. no more old planets.

Namikaze1

just got this

PsPXpka.jpg

i didn't know there was another timebreaker from crota. is this new?
It's been there since December, Zoba. It's just a rare drop. Doesn't drop as much as Timebreaker. I had only one drop for me. Just once unlike the 20+ times Timebreaker dropped for me.

Top Bottom