• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

just got this

PsPXpka.jpg

i didn't know there was another timebreaker from crota. is this new?

I got that I think the second week hard crota was out, basically before I 'quit' lol

If the destinations for The Taken King are still accurate like they were for HoW, then it seems like the expansion will take place on the Moon, Mars and Venus.

It's hard to say how accurate that will be. That image leaked pretty close to HoW but Bungie added more than that image states would be in the game. (Raid is traded for PoE but Trials, more than 3 missions, non Public-Event public events, etc..).

Some of the Comet stuff still appears to be accurate (new sub classes) but who knows what else will be changed as a result of the feedback Bungie has gotten since that slide was made.

It's been there since December, Zoba. It's just a rare drop. Doesn't drop as much as Timebreaker. I had only one drop for me. Just once unlike the 20+ times Timebreaker dropped for me.

what the hell i've never heard of this sparrow.

but i've only run hard crota like 7 times so maybe that's why.

not new and a really lazy palette swap

it's a better looking timebreaker so that doesn't matter to me.

Daemul

new content is great and all but i'll be disappointed if there isn't a new planet at all.

guess they're saving the rest of the solar system for the next game.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if new planets won't be seen until Destiny 2. Building up new planets from scratch takes time and much of the Bungie team is probably already working on the second game, which is said to be coming out next year, so reusing what they already have for the next expansion is an obvious resource saver.

NO PLEASE. hope it's new planets

Prepare your self for disappointment, so that if we do get new planets you'll be surprised, and if we don't then you won't care lol

LiK

It wouldn't surprise me at all if new planets won't be seen until Destiny 2. Building up new planets from scratch takes time and much of the Bungie team is probably already working on the second game, which is said to be coming out next year, so reusing what they already have for the next expansion is an obvious resource saver.

Prepare your self for disappointment, so that if we do get new planets you'll be surprised, and if we don't then you won't care lol

i'm always prepared to be disappointed with Destiny. it keeps the game from being a total drag :p

The Taken King, Greencastle's wishlist:

• Europa, Jupiter Moon - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Titan, Saturn Moon - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Old Chicago, Earth - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Raid Social Space on Mercury with Raid bounties and gear NPCs
  • Revamped Vault of Glass and Crota's End Raids for the new level caps, with new set of gear for both.
  • At least 1 new 6-person Raid (on Oryx's capital ship?)
  • At least 3 Strikes
  • At least 10 Story missions
  • At least 5 PvP maps
  • A new 3-person Arena activity somewhere
  • In-game grimoire NPCs in the City to chill and read.
  • Level cap increase to 50.
  • New Faction mechanics with Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, and Future War Cult.
  • Sparrow Upgrade and customization mechanics. Exotic sparrows, perks, abilities, etc.
  • At least 1 new weapon class per slot: 1 new Primary class, 1 Special class, and 1 Heavy class. Rares, Legendaries and Exotics of each of these new classes.
  • Ascending system for Rare weapons and gear into Legendaries, along with crafting of Rare weapons and Armour with mats.
  • Legendary Armour rerolling at Eva Levante.
  • At least 5 new Exotic armours per class. At least 1 Exotic Warlock boots, come on.
  • At least 10 new Exotic Weapons, with bounties for all of them. At least one of those is a Void Special.
  • New Music.
  • ALMOST FORGOT BIGGER FREAKING VAULTS

I'd pay $40 for the above.

And then have ALL the Playstation content available day 1 for Xbox One users, for the love of god no more of that shit...

Owensboro

I need to do a 32 If you still have room. I've only done a 32 once before so I am not familiar with the encounter. PSN the210

I will run any PoE with anyone on PS4. My PSN is Contramann

Holy fucking hell at Quodron. It took us 4-5 wipes to just figure out where the hell he was spawning. We couldn't get him to show up at all on the right side.

No wonder no one wanted to join for PoE 32. I thought everyone was just being unfriendly. Nope, that boss is just a dick.

Thanks for the group the210 and Contramann. That was a heck of a lot of fun. Now I want to keep doing more!

Edit: Was looking what I could buy with my Armor Core. Does Variks' stock change every week? The last thing I want is a Titan helmet with only Strength on it.

OkayRene

I just ran the Dragon Strike Playlist 3x in a row, got a whopping 3 weapon parts all said. Screw this.

Anyone for a Trials run on PS4?

"Hey what's up everyone, I'm popular and very important to Destiny community. I just want everyone to know that I also know secret things due to my importance, and I'm mad that I couldn't tell anyone or capitalize on them right away because Bungie told me not to even though I'm doing just that by commenting on the leaks. Please rate, comment, subscribe and like +1 this."

Thanks for the help on the 32 PoE ShikiAoi

Happy to help, I died a lot anyway lol

NO PLEASE. hope it's new planets

I hope so, and new enemies please.

So far most of the closed areas are already open now, unless they want us to see Crotas end and revisit the black garden

just got this

PsPXpka.jpg

i didn't know there was another timebreaker from crota. is this new?

Its pretty rare drop, like the Time Minuet from VoG

The Taken King, Greencastle's wishlist:

• Europa, Jupiter Moon - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Titan, Saturn Moon - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Old Chicago, Earth - Patrol, Story, Strike
  • Raid Social Space on Mercury with Raid bounties and gear NPCs
  • Revamped Vault of Glass and Crota's End Raids for the new level caps, with new set of gear for both.
  • At least 1 new 6-person Raid (on Oryx's capital ship?)
  • At least 3 Strikes
  • At least 10 Story missions
  • At least 5 PvP maps
  • A new 3-person Arena activity somewhere
  • In-game grimoire NPCs in the City to chill and read.
  • Level cap increase to 50.
  • New Faction mechanics with Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, and Future War Cult.
  • Sparrow Upgrade and customization mechanics. Exotic sparrows, perks, abilities, etc.
  • At least 1 new weapon class per slot: 1 new Primary class, 1 Special class, and 1 Heavy class. Rares, Legendaries and Exotics of each of these new classes.
  • Ascending system for Rare weapons and gear into Legendaries, along with crafting of Rare weapons and Armour with mats.
  • Legendary Armour rerolling at Eva Levante.
  • At least 5 new Exotic armours per class. At least 1 Exotic Warlock boots, come on.
  • At least 10 new Exotic Weapons, with bounties for all of them. At least one of those is a Void Special.
  • New Music.
  • ALMOST FORGOT BIGGER FREAKING VAULTS

I'd pay $40 for the above.

And then have ALL the Playstation content available day 1 for Xbox One users, for the love of god no more of that shit...

I'd welcome all this, but I think Saturn and Jupiter will be off limits until Destiny 2. Can't see them introducing a new planet.

Sullichin

My expectations are in check. But I really hope they don't use the same interior areas yet again. It would be surprising if there were actual new planets, but there are way too many missions / strikes set in the same exact locations that there's really no good reason to use them even more.

Honestly not being a dick or anything but I'm seriously confused as to why Datto is getting this angry about the leaks.

Why? It's a leak for a game. They happen all the damn time. This is not the first and it sure as hell won't be the last.

Is he angry that this might have ruined Bungie's marketing plans? Why would you be mad at that? It literally absolutely doesn't affect you at all. I'm seriously confused

Wonder who the leaker was. More power to that person I guess

Top Bottom