• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Gammacide

My friend and I haven't done any raids so far but want to do VoG, I want to get Fatebringer for my Hunter...we can have guides readily available so we're not total fish out of water but basically I don't have a mic atm and I don't think he does...we could team up to fill part of a group i suppose?
Sounds awesome. There are plenty of vids and walkthroughs of it online. Doesn't take long if you work as a team. My PSN is V1ctIm when you're ready. I can do during the day for the next couple of weeks. Maybe some other folks will see this and want to join in on the fun. :)

ich00

I'll also abstain from suggested itineraries, so when you respond to confirm your availability (or otherwise), please include what content you'd like to do tonight.

Team 2 - no specified time this week
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
2) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
3) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??
4) T-44 (PSN T-44) ??
5) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) ??
6) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??

I'll be around tonight around 9:30 or so and am game for whatever. I haven't touched any of the raids since HoW came out so whatever everyone is up for.

So this goes out to anyone looking for any raid weapons that they've never gotten and really really want. I, for instance, would love to get Fatebringer, Mythoclast, and Vision of Confluence. Does anyone here not have these too (or already have them) and want to commit to doing some raids until we get what we want or stop having fun trying? My problem is I have only done the raids a few times, so I have Atheon's Epilogue which fairly blows. I got Swordbreaker and Hunger of Crota from the new raid, but would much rather have the old raid weapons frankly as they seem more useful moving forward, except maybe Black Hammer. :) Thoughts?

I'd be glad to help you out. I have a few friends who want to run both raids for weapon gathering. Plus the Crota raid can be done with just a few people anyway.

I'd say all of the Crota primaries have usefulness as well. The Word is a much better primary than the Epilogue, and the Fang and Oversoul Edict are very useful as well (some may say the Fang is better than VoC).

What time are you normally playing? You can add me, ichabod00.

Only thing worse than being stuck at work on reset day...having the day off from work but being stuck at jury duty instead.

Edit: GAF, save some NF runs for me. Also, my 3x 365 Gjally's are itching to do work on Skolas.

tips on getting out:
*tell them you have a felony in another state, they wont check.
* listen to the question and make up a story on how you cant be unbiased. "my mother was abused" ect
* Completely side with either the attorneys. the otehr one will do everything in his power to prevent you from serving
* be horrible biggoted in everything you say.

good luck

zewone

What if Comet was current-gen exclusive? Gimme that vault space.

I hope that's the case.

Destiny was one of the few (only?) AAA games to be crossbuy for both 360 and PS3.

If they offered a similar upgrade to customers again, I could see that appeasing the old gen fanbase a bit.

Arrrammis

What if Comet was current-gen exclusive? Gimme that vault space.
I just wish bungie wasn't so devoted to parity with everything. Give everyone the content, but make the vault larger for current gen systems(ps4/Xbox1). Everyone still gets the content, and next gen users aren't held back as much by last gen systems.

rNilla

I just wish bungie wasn't so devoted to parity with everything. Give everyone the content, but make the vault larger for current gen systems(ps4/Xbox1). Everyone still gets the content, and next gen users aren't held back as much by last gen systems.

Yes, though this kind of branching creates an even larger QA nightmare I'd imagine.

Sounds awesome. There are plenty of vids and walkthroughs of it online. Doesn't take long if you work as a team. My PSN is V1ctIm when you're ready. I can do during the day for the next couple of weeks. Maybe some other folks will see this and want to join in on the fun. :)

I'll add you now, but atm I'm busy trying out the Ep Duscae update.

Edit: Is your PSN avatar the kidna familiar but can't quite place it cutsey face thing? :p

Namikaze1

For Noomi:
CHEd64OWoAA9Ntb.jpg:orig

CHEd7qoXEAAJPCL.jpg:orig

In the interim, I'm promoting captscience to the leader party chat maker. I'll keep this post updated throughout the day, though, and try to post the final list around 5 Eastern.

I'll also abstain from suggested itineraries, so when you respond to confirm your availability (or otherwise), please include what content you'd like to do tonight.

Team 1 - 8:30 PM Eastern
1) captscience (PSN captscience) ??
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) ??
3) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) ??
4) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) ??
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
6) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) ??

Quite the promotion! I'll do my best not to screw it up.

I believe Haybro is busy tonight as well. I'm down to do anything. I wouldn't mind a raid run or two to pick up some missing hunter armor and a Found Verdict but PoE might be easier with reduced people.

I'll be running NFs with my brother earlier and I'm sure I can rope him in to fill out a 6 man team or help fill out two 3 man PoE squads.

Rhaegar

tips on getting out:
*tell them you have a felony in another state, they wont check.
* listen to the question and make up a story on how you cant be unbiased. "my mother was abused" ect
* Completely side with either the attorneys. the otehr one will do everything in his power to prevent you from serving
* be horrible biggoted in everything you say.

good luck

You ever wonder if this is the explanation for some of the famous bone-headed jury decisions over the years? Like there are so many creative ways to get out of actually serving jury duty that the process self-selects a preponderance of less intelligent folks to actually serve on the jury?

Rhaegar

Couldn't they have even tried to have a little parity between the Jewel and Six Dreg Pride? There is literally a <1% use-case in which Pride would be more desirable than the Jewel.

Nuszka

I just need the solar HC and I'm done with it as well. Witcher 3 calling my name

You do not know what you are missing, i started playing last wednesday when i got sick, and have no words. Without a doubt the best game i have played in a good view years, basically this is gonna be my benchmark in which i am gonna measure games from now on. For the size of the team and the budget, cdproject has created a masterpiece. There are some bugs and glitches , but the size of the world, attention to detail, enormous amount of content just squash those negatives. Best of all you are going to play it on pc, so jealous, think i am gonna start saving for one.

lt519

Disappointed in the new Hunter Subclass, a bow sounds just like how the golden gun would work. Same with the Titan. A hammer? Unless it summons like a sword and is the equivalent of a blade dancer then it's just going to be a Striker smash. Arc Warlock if the lightning chains to multiple enemies could be cool and unique.

I don't think they could come up with three new sub-classes without destroying the
un
balance in PvP. Hopefully some of the sub attributes are cool, like new grenades, etc.

PuMa

ProTip: Click on someone's GAF name, and go to View Public Profile. Many people list their PSN or XBOX names there for easy reference.

Top Bottom