• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

You ever wonder if this is the explanation for some of the famous bone-headed jury decisions over the years? Like there are so many creative ways to get out of actually serving jury duty that the process self-selects a preponderance of less intelligent folks to actually serve on the jury?

This is mostly a joke. I am lucky enuogh to have my company still pay me my wages whle I am on Jury duty,, so I dont mind doing it.
Althuogh Im sure "less intelligent people" are preffered for the defense. is it a self-defeating system. Yes. is that they it was designed. Yes

lt519

This is to good, the rng is with you. Noomi though knowing his luck and how long it took him to get his Hawkmoon i am gonna guess he will see one of those by january 2016 lol
Edit : totp so it hurts this much more

Six Dreg Pride out ranges it once you choose Hand Loaded. But the stability is a bit worse. They both have their uses, Army of One is fantastic for PvE but the random roll on the fallen can suck, I got shank. Odds of me landing another Solar Six Dreg Pride II are pretty slim. If I did it'd probably be the dreg perk.

neoism

For Noomi:
CHEd64OWoAA9Ntb.jpg:orig

CHEd7qoXEAAJPCL.jpg:orig

;_; would love to had gotten that i used my eap and armor core and got the scout :/

Dave_6

Quite the promotion! I'll do my best not to screw it up.

I believe Haybro is busy tonight as well. I'm down to do anything. I wouldn't mind a raid run or two to pick up some missing hunter armor and a Found Verdict but PoE might be easier with reduced people.

I'll be running NFs with my brother earlier and I'm sure I can rope him in to fill out a 6 man team or help fill out two 3 man PoE squads.

I'm up for 3x NFs and/or some PoE. Wouldn't mind attempting a 35 for the first time with it being solar burn. Not sure what the 32 or 34 is this week.

The point is that they SHOULD be on walls. Throwing a lightning grenade at the floor is wasting roughly 80% of it's damage area.

Testify!

It's what saves me in Crucible :p I can pop a grenade on a doorway or some wall that people will have to go through to get to the Control Point etc and if it doesn't kill them outright it usually takes them down to next to nothing, making for easy kills. A lot of post-mortem stuff too :p

Radiant Dance Machines + Light Beyond Nemesis from Nightfall

Elder Cipher, Her Benevolence, & Purifier Robes from PoE 34 x1

Good week so far. Thanks Gala & Brood for the runs!

vctor182

So a lot of good things happened during my weekend:
- Reached Iron banner rank 5 with two characters, 4 etheric lights there.
- Why can't I hold all these shotguns? Got matador, party crasher +1, hard luck charm
- After 28 dead orbit ranks I finally got a shader and it's.....Revenant!!!

Feels good man

Gammacide

I'll add you now, but atm I'm busy trying out the Ep Duscae update.

Edit: Is your PSN avatar the kidna familiar but can't quite place it cutsey face thing? :p
Sounds good. My avatar is from The Savage Sword of Conan. Ernie chan was my favorite artist and its my favorite comic. I love just plain black and white with shading; simple, like my favorite tattoos.

Rhaegar

Why the hell do they make it temporary. Their decisions baffle me.

Seriously. I would love to play this mode in a matchmade and less competitive environment as practice and just for fun. I won't be able to play much this week, so now I'm shut out for probably at least a month.

Sounds good. My avatar is from The Savage Sword of Conan. Ernie chan was my favorite artist and its my favorite comic. I love just plain black and white with shading; simple, like my favorite tattoos.

Theeeeen i may have added the wrong person :p If you get a request from someone called synful_deus with a metal gear solid avatar then that'll be me.

Mindlog

Thank you as always for the CP. Will be paying it forward.
Her Benevolence has higher base aim assist than previously reported, plus with it being re-rollable it makes it a Tier 1 sniper, probably the best in the game with Shortgaze/LongView slr10, hidden hand, quickdraw/snapshot/injection mold, and unflinching.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37fqub/snipers_reforging/?limit=500
That's pretty good.
I wish that chart paid more attention to impact. Need to know if a sniper can headshot a Sunsiger and that sort of thing. Looking at the revive impact snipers that only knocks out my LGH.

Will reroll a benevolence.

LiK

Doesn't sound like they were when it dropped or the cipher bounty would be in your inventory and thus, you would be able to select the weapon.

It's a bug. Nothing you can do atm.

Wtf, so annoying. I don't have any Cipher in my inventory. Where do I get them?

I blame Nami, he got two Ciphers and I got none.

Rubenov

That's pretty good.
I wish that chart paid more attention to impact. Need to know if a sniper can headshot a Sunsiger and that sort of thing. TH

There's more info below... It can "revive snipe" in ToO and can also kill a rez warlock with a headshot.

Homeboyd

Wtf, so annoying. I don't have any Cipher in my inventory. Where do I get them?

I blame Nami, he got two Ciphers and I got none.
You got a cipher to drop from killing a 34 boss or skolas (but it probably didn't pop on your screen since your inventory was full). That's why variks thinks you have the bounty to turn in to him. Since they don't go to the postmaster, there's nowhere for you to pick this bounty up to give to him to begin the next phase.

I believe the next time you get a cipher to drop, you'll get 2 (happened to me yesterday), but you have to get another to drop before you get the one you just missed. Just make absolutely sure you have at least 2 bounty spots open on your 34/35 poe runs from now on.

Top Bottom