• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

rNilla

I've been playing so much Destiny and feel burned out as fuck. Trying to complete everything is just too much.

I burnt out before HoW came out. I don't really care about completing everything anymore. I just play if I feel like it or if people invite me to do something fun.

Also, I've finally allowed the "something better is around the corner to replace what we have now, so why bother?" mentality to finally take hold. It probably helps that Prison of Elders is kind of dull.

Hi, I’m a student at the Berklee College of Music and have been working with a mobile app called Clammr that many early users are calling Audio Twitter and Audio Instagram. I recently learned about your podcast Todd on Spreaker -- thanks for putting it up.

Clammr is looking to feature and promote great audio talent on the app and as part of its overall publicity efforts. Are you interested in being nominated to become someone who Clammr promotes?

Not sure if legit.

We need all the publicity we can get.

Kind of a weird question, but can the ash factory rocket launcher drop in elimination? I see people with it, but haven't seen it drop anywhere. All I know is that it's a crucible drop.

Frenden

Banned
I got to one earlier today just in time to see the ether chest from the last spawn. It was a long 10 minutes.

Now to figure out where the heck The Blast is.

You know where the Devil Walker is during Sepiks? It's there. He's a captain in a building near the back.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I didn't know you could get a queen weapon from doing bounties. Just got one from handing one in.

idc0bRqGqlWlS.png

X-Frame

Guys and girls, how do I safely delete Destiny and everything about it on my PS4 so that I can re-download it from scratch?

I need to get rid of the annoying "The Vanguard Armory cannot be installed" message every single time I wake my PS4 up.

nOoblet16

How do I defeat Skolas this week? If I try to do it like last week he one shots me and if I use Gjallarhorn with team he just runs around and comes near my bubble.

Deku Tree

How do I defeat Skolas this week? If I try to do it like last week he one shots me and if I use Gjallarhorn with team he just runs around and comes near my bubble.

Shoot your horns faster so he stays staggered and doesn't have a chance to come near your bubble. Also stand apart rather than all three right next to each other.

GhaleonEB

Hah, I didn't realize a tank spawned there on patrol. I killed it thinking that was the target, turn around, and plug the target with a shotgun.

Top Bottom