• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

I asked way earlier this morning but I don't think I got a response, but I have a completed iron banner bounty and I can't delete it. Am I just stuck with it until the next iron banner?

GutZ31

Kind of a weird question, but can the ash factory rocket launcher drop in elimination? I see people with it, but haven't seen it drop anywhere. All I know is that it's a crucible drop.

I got it while doing iron banner, but I would assume it will drop as a crucible item across the board.

If you want something almost as good, go grab The Fear from the Future War Cult.
Can be rerolled to have tripod/blastradius/grenades&horseshoes.

BX86Gxn.png

zkONB0D.png

I will probably reroll my ash factory to try and get tripod.

Shito

Hah, I didn't realize a tank spawned there on patrol. I killed it thinking that was the target, turn around, and plug the target with a shotgun.
Heh, you probably weren't around for the first (and only) Queen's Wrath special event then: this tank was the easiest way to complete her "kill 3 walkers" bounty. :)

kidko

What is the preferred armor exotic for Hunters in the high level PoE play? I'm guessing you're using bladedancer for stealth?

Ikkarus

What is the preferred armor exotic for Hunters in the high level PoE play? I'm guessing you're using bladedancer for stealth?
I tend to either go with either Don't Touch Me or Celestial Nighthawk.

I don't own the new HOW arm exotic but I know that one is good too.

M3Rocket

I asked way earlier this morning but I don't think I got a response, but I have a completed iron banner bounty and I can't delete it. Am I just stuck with it until the next iron banner?

I did later--but it was probably lost in the deluge.

You can turn them into the regular bounty guy and you'll get XP for it but not IB rep of course. Or keep them till the next IB.

Shito

Just realized earlier that I was playing my bladedancer hunter for PoE with the achylophage helmet, which was stupid. Switched to mask of the third man for a quicker melee attack to become invisible, thinking I was smart, but your question now makes me realize that I was being stupid once again, and that the Don't Touch Me gloves are probably the best option for a stealth build in PoE...

GutZ31

hard call, because in PoE 35, Skolas is solar burn. So you could get away with wearing symbiote, but if you want to get across the map quickly for mines, then just use something like mask of the third man, or knucklehead radar.

Don't touch me gauntles could also come in handy if you have stealth vandals, or dregs around you. But most deaths will be from getting blasted by captain shottys, and sperm shot arc bullets.
Celestial nighthawk is also pretty awesome if you want to one shot captains.

kidko

I tend to either go with either Don't Touch Me or Celestial Nighthawk.

I don't own the new HOW arm exotic but I know that one is good too.

Just realized earlier that I was playing my bladedancer hunter for PoE with the achylophage helmet, which was stupid. Switched to mask of the third man for a quicker melee attack to become invisible, thinking I was smart, but your question now makes me realize that I was being stupid once again, and that the Don't Touch Me gloves are probably the best option for a stealth build in PoE...

hard call, because in PoE 35, Skolas is solar burn. So you could get away with wearing symbiote, but if you want to get across the map quickly for mines, then just use something like mask of the third man, or knucklehead radar.

Celestial nighthawk is also pretty awesome if you want to one shot captains.

Thanks for the tips! I will promote my don't touch me's and third man and try them both out.

I got it while doing iron banner, but I would assume it will drop as a crucible item across the board.

If you want something almost as good, go grab The Fear from the Future War Cult.
Can be rerolled to have tripod/blastradius/grenades&horseshoes.

BX86Gxn.png

zkONB0D.png

I will probably reroll my ash factory to try and get tripod.

I really like the ROF on the fear, but it's all about the green.

:)

It's a pretty weapon slime green awesomeness

See.

Since I'm looking for stuff to spend marks on I'll buy the fear tonight.

Top Bottom