• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Trakan

From what I can tell, the Ash Factory is the rarest crucible drop. I've only seen a couple out of hundreds of matches. Party Crasher/Matador/Low-Grade seem to be the most frequent.

Kyoufu

From what I can tell, the Ash Factory is the rarest crucible drop. I've only seen a couple out of hundreds of matches. Party Crasher/Matador/Low-Grade seem to be the most frequent.

I got one yesterday and vaulted it without realising how good it is in PvP. :s

rNilla

I usually leave the scorch canons for randoms but they pick them up so quickly without knowing this that I probably should just pick it up and drop it off a cliff instead.

Lunar FC

Tied with Party Crasher for top shotgun in the game right now for PVP.

Have had 20+ legendary crucible drops since HoW and I've yet to receive a Matador, BTRD, or Ash Factory. :(
I've got both Party Crasher and Matador and ill likely rarely use them. Just too in love with my Split Shifter Pro in PvP

ocean

Banned
got apotheosis veil from the NF. this is basically a Crota only exotic, right?

who's the dad
Basically. And even then LBN makes more orbs and also has infusion. AV would only be good if you want to pop your super to trigger health regen instead of dying and reviving so as to avoid Oversoul. Probably the worst Exotic in the game now that I think of it. That's a weak ass perk that doesn't of me into play like ever other than Crota chalice :p

inthrall

How do you get to the endless steps. I've had the gate Lord co for so long I have no idea how to get there

Go past the emper caves + the citadel on patrol, then take the first left into the mission zones. Follow these along until you reach the one with the giant gate lord, and then head past where he spawns to the left side of the map and you'll find the quest mobs

XenoRaven

Is there any action that allows you to cancel a shotgun reload animation and then go directly into ADS? You're able to fire Matador while reloading, but you're not getting the Shot Package perk unless you can ADS correct?

OkayRene

How do you get to the endless steps. I've had the gate Lord co for so long I have no idea how to get there

There's a tunnel between the Citadel and the Vault of Glass area, you'll get to Campus 9 here. Keep following this path down bearing left until you find some steps to the left (where a Hydra would be in a Venus mission) in front of another tunnel. It'll eventually lead to the Endless Steps which is the Gate Lord area.

rNilla

I have yet to see a key from an ether chest since the patch, leading me to believe a multiplier was used to increase the drop rate from "zero" to "still zero."

Frenden

Banned
Nightfall rewards roll call.

Plan C, Icebreaker, Etheric Light.

Shard, shard.

I need Monte Carlo and Fourth Horseman to complete all OG/pre-HoW exotics, I think.

Top Bottom