• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Can someone tell me what the point of this helmet is:

Screenshot-2015-05-20-03.21.22.png

I just got it in a Nightfall and it looks amazing, but I can count the number of times I've been killed while Titan smashing on one hand. You don't even get the added armor that Unstoppable normally gives you!

Can someone sell me on what I'm missing here?

Can someone tell me what the point of this helmet is:

Screenshot-2015-05-20-03.21.22.png

I just got it in a Nightfall and it looks amazing, but I can count the number of times I've been killed while Titan smashing on one hand. You don't even get the added armor that Unstoppable normally gives you!

Can someone sell me on what I'm missing here?

I have died quite a few times during titan smashing on ToO when rushing their heavy.

SheHateMe

Okay, so I'm back playing fully now, I guess.

With some luck from RNGesus, I jumped from 27 to 31 without touching a single raid.

Sadly, I have only one Legendary weapon and no Exotic.

So, I need to do some Weekly stuff and maybe a Nightfall? (First time with that as well.)

Anyone willing to help a guy who don't know nothing about nothing from November of last year until now?

PSN ID is Instant__Vintage (that's two underscores).

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/126812109/0/0 - 47 page thread of complaints since they fixed the bounty last week

Bounty drops and you have no room. Variks gets flagged to give you the next step, but I believe because you don't physically have the cipher on you to turn in, nothing happens when accepting from him. Results in you having a bugged cipher that cannot be completed, even if you acquire a second one - basically shit out of luck until they fix it. Happened to me last night as well.

They really goofed up the elder cipher bounty.

The whole thing is pretty dumb. It should just drop an exotic core or whatever and let you pick one from Variks.

3x Nightfall and 3x Weeklies all done in under two hours? That's pretty fast for me.

I got a second Hawkmoon and second Dragon's Breath to show for it, along with a bunch of Xur tokens, which will obviously be used to purchase Gjallahorn this weekend (If I say it enough, it will become true).

noomi

Killed Skolas 3 times tonight and I have not a single piece of loot to show for it. Feels kind of shitty...

Going to bed a sad noomi, night dgaf. See you tomorrow.

Deku Tree

3x Nightfall and 3x Weeklies all done in under two hours? That's pretty fast for me.

I got a second Hawkmoon and second Dragon's Breath to show for it, along with a bunch of Xur tokens, which will obviously be used to purchase Gjallahorn this weekend (If I say it enough, it will become true).

I doubt it.

Zoidberg

The whole thing is pretty dumb. It should just drop an exotic core or whatever and let you pick one from Variks.

If they insist on using the bounty slots for this, and the vanguard exotic bounties, they need to add some reserved slots. Like have 12-15 bounty slots where the last row is reserved for exotic bounties.

I'd say use the mission slots for once, but there would be some deep seeded dependencies on stuff now, where it's probably not a simple matter of making the bounty a mission consumable. If it's a memory constraint to have more bounty slots, remove 5 mission slots and add 5 bounty slots. I can't remember ever using more than maybe 3 mission slots at once, why do we need 10?

I cant wait for old gen to be left behind for reasons like this.

With some luck from RNGesus, I jumped from 27 to 31 without touching a single raid.

So, I need to do some Weekly stuff and maybe a Nightfall? (First time with that as well.)

Anyone willing to help a guy who don't know nothing about nothing from November of last year until now?

Add me. I'll help you anytime i'm online. Cant help right now because its very late here. Psn is silvertonguebr

LiK

Good news, vendor gear will get you to 32 easy

Frenden

Banned

Add me too--PSN FRENDEN.

Happy to help you run stuff.

macewank

Just hit Taniks with my Celestial Nighthawk GG shot for 30K.

Roughly 20% of his health in 1 shot. Died before he could even move off the platform. LOL

I added you, Dr_LawerCop. I'm watching the basketball game, but if you still haven't run the nightfall in about 10 mins I'll get on and help.

Top Bottom