• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

border

What primary void damage weapons are there? Working on the Thorn bounty, and need that void damage ;)

Atheon's Epilogue -- drops off of Atheon, but not a very good PVP weapon.
Word of Crota -- dropps off of Crota

There's also random Void primaries that you can get from opening the chest on Mercury (must win Trials of Osiris with no losses) or Skolas (low chance to drop).

As I've said before though, your best bet for the Thorn bounty is to get a good void shotgun and camp the control points in a Control match. Just hide in a corner and blast people when they walk in. You don't really even have to be good at PVP.

NastyBook

Need one more for NF x1. PSN: GibbShift. We'll be in Orbit. If you're already on my list and to run it at least once, just join.

EDIT: Full.

Fucking NF, useless purple guns

I got fuck all as well. Nonetheless thanks for helping out with the runs. Big thanks to Qwell too. Xplicit and c1rcae sorry I didn't get to run with u guys. Hope you all get better drops than we did.

Edit: I did get a skullfort dupe on our first run. Free shard!!!

I got fuck all as well. Nonetheless thanks for helping out with the runs. Big thanks to Qwell too. Xplicit and c1rcae sorry I didn't get to run with u guys. Hope you all get better drops than we did.

Edit: I did get a skullfort dupe on our first run. Free shard!!!

It's alright, just got Mk Stand Asides aka Shard. I'd rather get a weapon for weapon part since i have 0 now between all 3 chars haha

Woot. Just did my first reforging on Destiny.

Got 2 amazing rolls for my Give/Take Equation and my Snakebite Surgeon.

Tried to get a good roll for Felwinters Lie but ran out of glimmer. Oh well, I'll try again eventually.

Zoidberg

How do you know it's glitched?

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/126812109/0/0 - 47 page thread of complaints since they fixed the bounty last week

Bounty drops and you have no room. Variks gets flagged to give you the next step, but I believe because you don't physically have the cipher on you to turn in, nothing happens when accepting from him. Results in you having a bugged cipher that cannot be completed, even if you acquire a second one - basically shit out of luck until they fix it. Happened to me last night as well.

They really goofed up the elder cipher bounty.

Top Bottom