• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Anybody else need to do NF? Need to run it 3 times...

PSN Svartnatt
yeah was helping out a friend but you two can take my spot.
Still looking? I need to do it on my warlock
already full :( but if you wanna run it, we can knock it out in ~8 mins.
I would have ran the NF with iRawr but I'm too upset after the warriors game that I'm logging back into work to get some work done. FUYSOIFYDHIUSHGEVIUEBGV

Maybe sometimes soon we can play again :) I only did 1 PoE 32 so perhaps later on this week?

LTWood12

any Skolas pros think they could jump into party chat with Hawkian and crew? We were having a lot of trouble figuring out the best place for the bubble, and he always seemed to teleport to us immediately.

Had to bail :(

Nightfalls are a tedious bore now. The legendaries they give are worthless now that you can reforge anything, and the rep gain does nothing but help you level up weapons faster. Boring.

Nirran

Anyone doing the weekly nf that has room? Just hit 32 on my warlock and wanted to do this for the first time. Just having zero luck finding a group. Psn is nirran.

Deku Tree

any Skolas pros think they could jump into party chat with Hawkian and crew? We were having a lot of trouble figuring out the best place for the bubble, and he always seemed to teleport to us immediately.

Did they give up or left someone at Skolas? I did it twice today. I was placing the bubble on the stairs. The most important thing is to fire all your rockets as quickly as you possibly can to keep Skolas from moving forward too fast.

Use illuminated blessing of light bubble and put it on top of the stairs, behind cover.

Pop in and out the bubble and shoot rockets at skolas.

Sure.

Thanks, iRawr

Thanks for the quick run lmk if you need someone :)
Cheers :) quick run, was off by a min :p
Edit:
Use illuminated blessing of light bubble and put it on top of the stairs, behind cover.

Pop in and out the bubble and shoot rockets at skolas.
yeah illuminated makes that much of a differences. Was helping a RL friend and stuck on a PoE lvl 34 boss for 25 mins. Took a look at his specs, told him to switch to illuminated, killed the boss in the next 5 mins :p

Deku Tree

we got him to like 15%, lol

It doesn't really matter where you put the bubble. But I put it in the back on the stairs.

We had two people at the top of the stairs and one at the bottom of the stairs. Then we make sure to fire all the horn rockets as fast as possible non-stop with no breaks by anyone. This keeps Skolas staggered and further away from you. By the end he will be close to you no matter what though.

Also Have one person dedicated to running to diffuse the first mine. If they're not on their way to diffuse the far mine when it's at like 23 seconds or something like that then your gonna wipe. It takes ten seconds for one guardian to diffuse a mine.

Also if the diffuse mines player is not a warlock with self res up, then you need two people who can run to the first mine and the one who picks up the curse shouldn't go for the mine unless your sure Skolas is going down.

Do you guys think it's ok to do skolas this week without a black hammer? I have never done crota so I have poor solar sniper though it is 365.

I would like to believe any type of high impact solar sniper rifles would be fine. Or Gjallarhorn :p Frankly from my experiences, its easier to use high impact sniper rifles since you can keep Skolas staggered the majority of the time. Just dont miss ;)

edit: blackhammer would just make things easier due to the white nail perk or whatever its called.

Played some games of Elimination hoping to try out a 'more relaxed version' of the Trials and to test out my new Queenbreaker's Bow. I was shockingly put against Thorn users, and surprisingly, one Thorn user left just before they lost the match.

Top Bottom