• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Oh so that's why I didn't get any of that earlier. Crap. If I go again is the big chest still there ready to be opened?

Yes. You get the emblem, shader and ship for just 1 char, the first time you open the big chest after beating skolas. Make sure you have space to receive those items.

lt519

Thanks for the runs squid, really nice of you to do the boss a few times so I could get my Cipher Bounties done. One left on my warlock and I'll have all the Cipher exotics. We'll run 35 with you Thursday or this weekend and make sure we get it done!

Be careful with Purifier Robes. Once you put them on, you might have trouble taking them off.

They make Voidfang Vestments look like an apron.

Just finished my first raid. Been playing Destiny since last December and got to level 33 but always saw raids as a daunting thing because none of my friends had the game. But once HoW came out the positive buzz got a friend to try it out and he decided we'd give the Vault of Glass a go on a whim. He grabbed 4 random players off LFG and we started it up. I was worried because no one was taking. It was dead silent. But once we started having to coordinate on the Templar we started opening up a bit, and after we won we felt comfortable enough to start cracking some jokes. The stage after was tough. We died so many times, but rather than succumb to frustration, we got more and more goofy, laughing at each failure. The last couple stages required a ton of teamwork but we got better with each wipe until we finally beat it. There was something cathartic about taking a plunge into the depths below to celebrate the win and snagging Vision of Confluence, my first primary with a damage type. I was super grateful for everyone's help and shot to orbit with a huge smile on my face.

Lima

Wait so you do get a guaranteed key per character with the queen bounties? I thought it was once per account per week.

Yes. You get the emblem, shader and ship for just 1 char, the first time you open the big chest after beating skolas. Make sure you have space to receive those items.
I thought the 1 per account was the glitch? Didn't they say they were going to fix that and you should be getting the drop on your other characters?

Navy Bean

The PvE rewards really are crap for this expansion. 3 Nightfalls and 2 level 34 arenas and not a single good drop for me or any teammates. Just garbage across the board. If nothing else the exotic armor should drop more frequently...

XenoRaven

Been kinda sad about my lack of exotics from the past few Nightfalls I've done. Well, the drought is finally over guys! Check it.

CHHEp7oW0AAU9mD.jpg

D:

ExVicis

Luck in the Chamber was throwing me off a bit. Thanks.
Well with Smallbore you get the bullets down to 4 in a clip so that's a 1 in 4 chance of a lucky shot.

Been kinda sad about my lack of exotics from the past few Nightfalls I've done. Well, the drought is finally over guys! Check it.

CHHEp7oW0AAU9mD.jpg

D:

You know though, that's one of the better looking rocket launchers I think, Just ahead of the Gjallarhorn in terms of looks
can't say even anywhere close to the same in performance though.

P44

Weird ask;

Is anyone doing the reef quests? I need to get them done on my alt, but tbh I haven't even done the first story mission.

ExVicis

Weird ask;

Is anyone doing the reef quests? I need to get them done on my alt, but tbh I haven't even done the first story mission.

I'm doing some on my Titan if you're looking for someone to tag alog, although I'm just past the second quest.

I would have ran the NF with iRawr but I'm too upset after the warriors game that I'm logging back into work to get some work done. FUYSOIFYDHIUSHGEVIUEBGV

Top Bottom