• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

rNilla

Knife bros!

post-36449-New-Girl-Schmidt-and-Nick-Fist-Zb9R.gif

I had some surprisingly good knife kills during Iron Banner. I guess all my PVE knife antics haven't been for nothing.
Then I scrubbed it up on the last day and went home crying.

I bought Guild Wars 2 a while back for a really good deal. But it was like the same week my friends all stopped playing, unfortunately. I made a char, tried it for like 20 minutes and got bored. I heard nothing but good things about it but it's probably similar to Destiny in thr sense that it helps immensely to play with others.

Hopefully some day i can play it for reals haha

M3Rocket

Anyone have Gorgon CPs?

I was holding/sharing last week for folks, but haven't picked it up yet this week. Happy to remote play on the couch tonight and share for people again later.

Hosting Hard Gorgons CP during my lunch hour via remote play (no mic). Join on me if you need it.

TyrantII

I just found a new Felwinter's Lie that I guess dropped during IB?

What should I be rolling for on it? I know some of the old perk combinations aren't possible on the new drops.

Shot package is the must IMO, since it overrides the low rate of fire and makes it comparable to other faster shotguns.

Other perk is really up to style.

Impala26

So are Dragon Strikes still the most efficient way of getting weapon parts?
Or is there some other better or even comparable method?

PuMa

Yeah, I'd say Dragon Strikes are the best way, currently. You can also get enough wins in ToO and keep buying the weapon there. Then you need to glimmer farm.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=166912853#post166912853
who wants to join the glimmer farm weapon parts train?

basically

• farm 25000 glimmer at gatekeepers
  • with a polyphage popped, you net 592 glimmer per lap around the vault, which takes less than a minute. so you should hit the cap in less than half an hour
  • then you buy all the jewels from brotha vance (requires 7 wins on a ticket) and dismantle them.
  • 1 jewel = 500 glimmer and dismantles into 2-3 weapon parts. assuming you buy them until you run out of glimmer, you'll have dismantled 50 jewels for 100-150 weapon parts
  • rinse and repeat until you have enough weapon parts to gamble at the gunsmith again -_-

i sound like graverobber

bah gawd show me where show me
The previous page:
I started looking into this theory about how if simulating reality is possible, then it is highly likely we are living in a simulation. I found some paper and the first thing I saw was a question about whether or not it was possible to use the "Monte Carlo" method. I looked up what that was and got this this from Wikipedia;

"Monte Carlo methods (or Monte Carlo experiments) are a broad class of computational algorithms that rely on repeated random sampling to obtain numerical results. They are often used in physical and mathematical problems and are most useful when it is difficult or impossible to use other mathematical methods. Monte Carlo methods are mainly used in three distinct problem classes: optimization, numerical integration, and generating draws from a probability distribution."

Deku Tree

I can only get one guaranteed key per week from doing the first queens bounty right?

Doing the queens bounty's on my other toon's does not guarantee me any keys correct?

Impala26

Yeah, I'd say Dragon Strikes are the best way, currently. You can also get enough wins in ToO and keep buying the weapon there. Then you need to glimmer farm.

Danke

LOL BASED ZOBA
Guess I'll try Trials... eventually

They should let us buy weapon parts with VG and crucible marks. It's not like they are useful for anything else currently.

Should just make the weapons the gunsmith sells dirt cheap. It's not like anyone ever buys them for anything other than just a few parts if needed to complete and upgrade.

I can only get one guaranteed key per week from doing the first queens bounty right?

Doing the queens bounty's on my other toon's does not guarantee me any keys correct?

I heard it was one per account, and yet from the bounties and queen's blessing alone I got four keys, two each on my Titan and Hunter. This was with absolutely ZERO keys from the ether chests.

zewone

I just found a new Felwinter's Lie that I guess dropped during IB?

What should I be rolling for on it? I know some of the old perk combinations aren't possible on the new drops.

Aggressive Ballistics and Shot Package with some type of range boosting middle tree perk.

M3Rocket

Thanks M3. Not sure how many more weeks I'll try this. I haven't received an exotic outta there in ages.

Yeah--it comes is spurts. RNGejus will RNG. I've given up on doing Normal + Hard CP. It really is a very small chance that you'll get two exotics from it. Not worth the time it takes.

I think the normal GK CP for glimmer farming is valuable again with the Zoba Method to get weapon parts.

Top Bottom