• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Daemul

But seriously, I've been wondering why so many Gunslingers have been using those shitty grenades all of a sudden, now it makes perfect sense.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We have to wait for Noob Ernie, I think he's flying down the highway in his 2016 souped up Scion with German engineering.

Anastasis

yes. the problem though is that the gunsmith's stock is always 800+ glimmer and dismantles into 1-2 parts. the cryptarch tends to sell green engrams for 500 glimmer, but they sometimes turn into white weapons.

The ToO way is the most efficient.

What about the vanguard greens? Is that only available to those who preordered on playstation?

50+ Dead Orbit rank ups across 4 characters and still no revenant.

d9mq69H.gif

Lima

Other than the perk and grenade combo being totally broken those hunters are also feeding orbs to each other.

I thought 3 self rez warlocks with final round speer were annoying but this will take it to a whole different level.

3 Gunslingers with swarm grenade will rule Trials until this is fixed. It's also hilarious to me that it took someone this long to find this out.

Would anyone like help me to do Crota hard?

I have a checkpoint for the crota hard at the final part. Need 5 people with one person who knows how to swordbear. We'll be done in 10 minutes as long as the swordbearer's good.

I have a checkpoint for the crota hard at the final part. Need 5 people with one person who knows how to swordbear. We'll be done in 10 minutes as long as the swordbearer's good.
Sure I could do that. I'm also looking for some PoEs.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nice man. Reminds me of my first Atheon kill. Took our group about 10 total hours over the course of the week. Was so much fun.

Big shout out to that crew, I miss our Wednesday night runs.

Btw has anyone seen Squall or NarcissisticJay on at all? Seems like they quit the game.
I see Jay on now and again. Squall is playing all manner of other games

Lima

I'm afraid of going into ToO this week. It had to be helmet week too. Gonna be a lot of full Hunter teams this week. Dammit.

Getting the helmet only requires 5 wins. Not that big of a deal. Trying to carry people to flawless this weekend though? Ugh.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I need one more for PoE 32...anyone wanna join to make it three?
PSN Godless_Pagan

th3dude

Still need more? I wouldn't mind looting hard Crota. Need the weapons.

Let me know and I'll run downstairs and log in. PSN th3dude119

Definity

I'm up for for either crota or Poe.
PSN: definityxmg

Shot package is the must IMO, since it overrides the low rate of fire and makes it comparable to other faster shotguns.

Other perk is really up to style.

After about six rolls I ended up with Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, Smallbore/Lightweight, and Luck in the chamber.

Would I be stupid to keep rerolling?

Top Bottom