• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

I just found a new Felwinter's Lie that I guess dropped during IB?

What should I be rolling for on it? I know some of the old perk combinations aren't possible on the new drops.

Aggressive ballistics
Shot package
Small bore
Luck in the chamber

That is the ultimate PvP combo IMO.

neoism

who wants to join the glimmer farm weapon parts train?

basically

• farm 25000 glimmer at gatekeepers
  • with a polyphage popped, you net 592 glimmer per lap around the vault, which takes less than a minute. so you should hit the cap in less than half an hour
  • then you buy all the jewels from brotha vance (requires 7 wins on a ticket) and dismantle them.
  • 1 jewel = 500 glimmer and dismantles into 2-3 weapon parts. assuming you buy them until you run out of glimmer, you'll have dismantled 50 jewels for 100-150 weapon parts
  • rinse and repeat until you have enough weapon parts to gamble at the gunsmith again -_-

i sound like graverobber

i just want one jewel ;____;

noomi

coming on now, sending invites in a min.

Sentient, I'm sure I have you on my friends list, but I don't know what your psn name is

Daemul

Man, I just played an Elimination against 3 Hunters and all of them seemed to had infinite Golden Guns. Hopefully there isn't some new glitch giving Hunters unlimited supers.

EDIT:OMFG, I look up the page and discover that there is a glitch. Fucking hell.

500px-103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-Frid-GSTI.gif

Bungie fix this shit, otherwise ToO is going to be a clusterfuck this weekend.

You would kill anyone that attempted to do this to you before the shrapnel even had a chance to activate the super charge.

Granted, you're you.

i'd quit and report them to be honest. i ain't about that life.

first time i encountered final round, i thought it was an aimbot. i'd jumped way above the guy 3 times while last wording him and he somehow managed to one shot me every time.

For those of us PvP scrubs, I take it the glimmer farming method could work but with buying greens from vanguard quartermaster instead?

yes. the problem though is that the gunsmith's stock is always 800+ glimmer and dismantles into 1-2 parts. the cryptarch tends to sell green engrams for 500 glimmer, but they sometimes turn into white weapons.

The ToO way is the most efficient.

LTWood12

What exactly is happening here? What does Ashes to Assets do?

Each individual piece of shrapnel on the swarm grenade is essentially counting as a kill in that webm. It's ironic because the grenade itself just barely even takes down the opponent's (who is obviously afk) shield.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Ernie and LNK pick a number between one and one hundred. Whoever gets it or is closer is in the party. It'll be Noob, me and one of you.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Answer is 22, Ernie wins. Welcome aboard soldija. Wear your Titan or Hunter outfit and make sure to have flaming weapons because Skolas has a lot of fur and we're going to burn it.

Top Bottom