• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

Quick question guys. If I reforge pre-HoW iron banner weapons do I have access to the old perks or will I only be able to get the new perks? I'm almost certain I'll have access to the old perks, but I wanted to check.

Yes you have access to the old perks on old IB weapons, and you do not have access to the new perks. Several gaffers have reported getting old perks like FS and FR on their old Spears.

noomi

I want to take the armor off of my guardian and run around in the tower with my whitey tighties

Random thoughts...

LifEndz

Yes you have access to the old perks on old IB weapons, and you do not have access to the new perks. Several gaffers have reported getting old perks like FS and FR on their old Spears.

Thanks man. Sorry to be apart of the problem, but final round here I come.

squadr0n

Thursday, 6/11/15 - 9:00PM EST - Crota's End Newbie Raid & Sword School - Normal - Sign Up Here (2 spots left)

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

If there are any spots left I signed up. If you already have enough people use me as an extra in case someone doesn't show

E92 M3

I am expecting the hottest of hot fixes. Do not disappoint me Bungie.

They damn better - trials is the best thing about Destiny.

Not gonna lie, I might use this to get the hunter helmet. After that I promise to never use it again. :)

We may all have to depending on how pervasive it becomes.

Plus the rise of Final Round abusers.

Final rounds aren't actually too bad with cautions play and some counter-sniping.

I want to take the armor off of my guardian and run around in the tower with my whitey tighties

Random thoughts...
Believe. Tighty Whities DLC

18681083035_af61536333_z.jpg

Be careful because then you might get banned from ToO and lose access to any Trials gear that you ever obtained.

Well, this isn't actually cheating is it? I mean, it's not something you do that activates the glitch. You just use a grenade, like you normally do on many matches. Bungie messed up. They need to fix this asap.

Deku Tree

Well, this isn't actually cheating is it? I mean, it's not something you do that activates the glitch. You just use a grenade, like you normally do on many matches. Bungie messed up. They need to fix this asap.

IDK... if Deej puts a warning in the weekly update then Bans will be fair game.

Also You have to use a specific grenade with a specific set of perks on your armor and if you just start running that build this week then you will definately look like an exploiter.

IDK... if Deej puts a warning in the weekly update then Bans will be fair game.

Also You have to use a specific grenade with a specific set of perks on your armor and if you just start running that build this week then you will definately look like an exploiter.

Uhm, I'd reckon it's no different than running Thorn constantly.

It's available to the player, if the player has access to these tools.

Oh right... the weekly is today...

Maybe they will say something about e3? :D

noomi your drunk, it's tomorrow

Deku Tree

Uhm, I'd reckon it's no different than running Thorn constantly.

It's available to the player, if the player has access to these tools.

Obviously glitch spamming GG is very different from using Thorn... Come on.

So was the early heavy ammo exploit in Crucible... just involved knowing what to do... The game allowed you to do it without any mods... That Didn't prevent people from getting Banned.

Obviously your not supposed to be able to spam GG in PvP or PvE... If your constantly running this particular trick in PvP and using it to try to unfairly overpower your opponents I don't think Bungie is going to be on your side.

People can do what they want but I'm gonna be pointing out that your taking a big risk for a not that big reward.

So was the early heavy ammo exploit in Crucible... just involved knowing what to do... The game allowed you to do it without any mods... That Didn't prevent people from getting Banned.

Obviously your not supposed to be able to spam GG in PvP or PvE... If your constantly running this particular trick in PvP and using it to try to unfairly overpower your opponents I don't think Bungie is going to be on your side.
i'm considering trying it out for Skolas though....

E92 M3

People can do what they want but I'm gonna be pointing out that your taking a big risk for a not that big reward.

Didn't Bungie give temporary bans for people using that exploit?

zewone

People can do what they want but I'm pointing out that your taking a big risk for a not that big reward.

In this case, I'd think it's pretty shitty for Bungie to ban people for this.

Instead, they just need to hot fix it ASAP.

Obviously glitch spamming GG is very different from using Thorn... Come on.

What does the glitch do, anyways? I'm guessing that the grenade gives you a ridiculous amount of super energy? Is it on hit? If it's intentionally made that way than it's way different than the heavy ammo glitch. Maybe.

Top Bottom