• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

yup, early next year. side by side with the movie I guess. The game looks almost pixar quality. gameplay looks mostly unchanged. which is a good thing

Dude gaming side

One of the pr guys was posting in the thread too

Well it's basically re-doing how Ratchet and Clank met. It's a game based on the movie which is based on the game. Go on gaming side. There's some gameplay vids and trailer.

aw man, R&C is one of my favorite series ever!
gonna check it out, thanks for the tips. :D

tick221

Is there a delay in obtaining the queens cipher? I just got the elder and don't want to waste keys trying if I need to wait a few days

EL CUCO

Nighthawk perk is awesome for PoE. Takes out those tougher enemies so much better
I wish I knew about the Swarm grenade trick last night. Would've owned those stupid captain majors in 35 PoE, but I was too busy being invise cowering in a corner lol

Can anyone help me with heroic moon strike? Been trying to solo and I'm just tired of it. Haven't hung with DestinyGAF in many moons but I'm putting out the GAF symbol in the sky...

Dave_6

I can't help but notice that no one from raid team 1 posted any sort of summary from last night...

I just got caught up on posts (was out of the office until after lunch), and it looks like the group ended up splintered and doing misc stuff?

I take one week off, and everything crumbles! =)

LOL. I logged on late so I missed getting into a PoE or raid with science, so I wound up running 3 NFs with Verde and another GAFer. We three then did one 32 PoE and that was pretty much it for me. I was really tired and needed to log off earlier than I had been the previous week lol. I still want to try and do the 35 this week, but just doing 3 34s would be nice!

Ganhyun

Missed the last 20 pages or so, anything interesting?

When is the weekly update?

There is a glitch that lets hunters get golden gun almost instantly, expect to see it in crucible until its fixed.

A spot for Skolas was found to, except for like splash damage, safely kill him and be near two mine spawns.

Zoba posted an awesome guide on Reddit and assholes there gave him shit.

DGAF is awesome as always.

Weekly update should be tomorrow I think?

There is a glitch that lets hunters get golden gun almost instantly, expect to see it in crucible until its fixed.

A spot for Skolas was found to, except for like splash damage, safely kill him and be near two mine spawns.

Thanks.

Zoba posted an awesome guide on Reddit and @$$holes there gave him $hit.

wow... i think i'll PM you when i need a summary of what i've missed.... O.O spot on!

Lnkn52

Don't forget the 80+ kill in Crucible and the guys reaction video. Hooolllllllyyyy

Ganhyun

Welcome. You did the same for me once, so its good I could return the favor.

wow... i think i'll PM you when i need a summary of what i've missed.... O.O spot on!

lol, I only get the big things usually because they last for multiple pages. This thread moves super fast.

Don't forget the 80+ kill in Crucible and the guys reaction video. Hooolllllllyyyy

Oh yea!! That too!

As I just spelled out in a response to whoever in that thread, you actually did provide all necessary proof in the context of your post. Attempting to source directly comparable data derived from doing Strikes or other engram/drop methods is useless because there will be large swings in variable rate per hour due to a number of RNG factors.

It was unreasonable to ask for a "source" for your claim as you are providing simple factual information. I beg you, don't let it get to you.

I'm sure you of all people would know about min/maxing. Thanks for the reply.

Graverobber goddammit hurry up and get better so you can resume your post.

I want to do a PoE 35 starting around approx 8:30pm est. let me know if you want to do it too. I was hoping to try the horn Strat in the new rock spot on the right side.

This is the way we did it earlier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBjGXFzOt_Q&feature=youtu.be

I was near the steps where this guy is and being split up like that seemed to work. Bubble away from the door at the bottom of the steps too. Went down pretty quick. Was nice for my first Skolas kill.

M3Rocket

That spot for Skolas is not "safe" like it's made out to be. I've semi-camped at it the arc-burn week (two weeks ago), and got decimated many times by splash damage, grenades, snipers, and Captains that will run up to you.

Perhaps it's safe in the beginning since the enemies spawn further away from it, and you can burn Skolas down before he or the adds path-finds their way to you. But I don't think it's any better of a "cheese spot" as the ramps on either side of the arena. Plus it's much harder to snipe Skolas from there rather than the left-side ramp.

Hey what's up guys/gals? Loving the DGAF love for Zoba. I read and try to absorb everything posted here in guide form or in regular advise posts. It's been extremely helpful to me. Thanks for that, you all! My next hurdle is becoming somewhat worth a damn in ToO. My max wins is F'ing 2, with all the boons. :( I'm not good at elimination and average in other playlists.

Anyhow, something in your weapon parts guide caught my eye.

"If you buy all 3 boons, you will start Trials with 3 wins and have your first loss forgiven."

How is this possible? Am i doing it wrong?

Not sure if posted, but Sony/Bungie finally fixed the HoW PS4 theme for digital Guardian edition buyers.

I received a notification that the theme is available for me to download.

I don't understand why Bliking/Sliding doesn't have the drawback of a longer weapon draw

There are a lot of design choices in the game that apply to PvE and PvP simultaneously. Not being able to turn while sprinting is a PvP design. Weapon readiness after the things you mentioned is a PvE design. Weapon accuracy being diminished while airborne is again a PvP design.

ocean

Banned
Hey what's up guys/gals? Loving the DGAF love for Zoba. I read and try to absorb everything posted here in guide form or in regular advise posts. It's been extremely helpful to me. Thanks for that, you all! My next hurdle is becoming somewhat worth a damn in ToO. My max wins is F'ing 2, with all the boons. :( I'm not good at elimination and average in other playlists.

Anyhow, something in your weapon parts guide caught my eye.

"If you buy all 3 boons, you will start Trials with 3 wins and have your first loss forgiven."

How is this possible? Am i doing it wrong?
1 boon lets you start with a win, the other makes first win count for two. So you don't actually start with 3 wins but rather have 3 wins on your card after actually getting 1 victory.

1 boon lets you start with a win, the other makes first win count for two. So you don't actually start with 3 wins but rather have 3 wins on your card after actually getting 1 victory.

Ah yes, that was my understanding. Oh well, though for a second I was missing something and not properly using the boons. Thanks.

Top Bottom