• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Lnkn52

Doing Skolas legit this week seems doable and fun!

No Edit for that statment but I like how this looks:

688030_5b4b896c64967be491c8260f62f59015.jpg

Rubenov

I think I'll only do Nightfalls and a PoE or two tonight, and skip Iron Banner until tomorrow. ToO weekend left me in bad shape and I need to catch up on sleep.

Dave_6

I'm going to make the usual post at lunch (in about an hour). Rather than posting a suggested itinerary, I'll ask what people want to do.

It might be fun to play IB in the 6-man team. It's just hard for me to spend time on IB early in the week when I know it's 3x more efficient to play it Sunday and Monday....

I'm going to try and get ahead of the 'game' this time and get some time in during the week, instead of waiting till Sunday night like I did last time. I've been enjoying PvP more lately anyways since I've been playing it more and practicing for ToO. Plus I will finally get my first etheric light this week from it and can finally hit 34 on at least one of my characters.

Guess keys are guaranteed from PoE? Got one from L32 on my Titan then again on my Warlock. Unless if I missed that from the patch notes.

So I guess I'm about to do the daily crucible on all my characters. Some wanted bounties to get some keys and then hopefully I can find some people willing to pick up a level 33 for PoE 34 (is it hard to get in groups)?

Also Xur is going to go crazy over how much heavy ammo I buy.

If anyone was already logged in before 1pm EST, feel free to join my Tower to take advantage of your old IB rank. Lots of Gaffers have already benefited from it, bought the boots, gloves, new Warlock bond and one Etheric Light.

About to fire up the train, choo-choo!

Marvel

could never
except for renerfing rusion rifles. i'd still rather see those than felwinters.

Agreed, I was killed for the first time last night by a felwinter and was legit shocked at it's range. Like mouth open shocked lol kinda made me jump.

If anyone was already logged in before 1pm EST, feel free to join my Tower to take advantage of your old IB rank. Lots of Gaffers have already benefited from it, bought the boots, gloves, new Warlock bond and one Etheric Light.

PSN id?

E92 M3

Everything is great this with this patch except the ambiguous Elder Cipher statement. Can it still be obtained from 34? Does Skolas Guarantee it now?

Lnkn52

Stream love over here...

blazeuk

I already have 14 Etheric Light I haven't used yet and I'm still tempted to buy the 2 from Lord Saladin, I'd have to glimmer farm later on though which would be annoying (Edit: actually I completely forgot I can trade for glimmer now, holy shit!). Went with the boots and gloves at least anyway.

Top Bottom