• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Hunter cloak has the wolves on it too instead of the tree now.
1RiVqpl.jpg

Gala

I will now add salt to the pvp "discussion": IRON BANNER took Wheelhoss from me :( Boohoo!
Good look in the IB everyone

Haybro

Grip I am on the same page. I think I am going to start an IB train myself around 7:30 or 8. I'll try to do my other 2 NFs before then - it was very quick this morning. Dave and Hay had some interest in IB too.

Count me in for an IB train tonight.

Also, sometime this week we should try to knock out a 35 POE. I still haven't set foot in the 35, and this week looks like the best chance so far.

Trakan

Titan (56 Int/53 Str): Increased reload speed with Scout Rifles/Special Weapons. Increased melee attack speed.

Warlock (58 Int/Disc): Increased reload speed with Auto Rifles/Special Weapons. Grenade hits replenish Melee energy.

Hunter (115 Disc): Increased reload speed with Pulse Rifles/Heavy Weapons. Melee hits replenish Grenade energy.

This week's ToO gloves for sale.

XenoRaven

I don't really like the cloaks that look like two separate cloaks stitched together. It seems to be the hot new thing they're doing too. Not a big deal though. Even if they never make a cloak I like again, I'll always have Cloak of the Exile and Shattered Vault Cloak.

Jinjo

Holy shit. That's the definition of frabjous. I need it. Will be running my Hunter in IB this week, especially after my ToO success playing a Hunter first time in PvP.

Are the IB weapons also new or are they still the same old godlike stuff? I need Felwinter's....

I just got a Arc Matador 64 to drop with
Accurized Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel, and Grenadier.

Should I keep it or reroll for something else?

hydruxo

I don't really like the cloaks that look like two separate cloaks stitched together. It seems to be the hot new thing they're doing too. Not a big deal though. Even if they never make a cloak I like again, I'll always have Cloak of the Exile and Shattered Vault Cloak.

Yeah I don't like them either. The ToO cloak is the only one I use now, that thing is sexy.

Couple buddies and I are running hard Crota 3x right now. 3 spots, no gear or experience necessary anymore. If anyone wants the phat loot, PSN is Reignofsparrows.

XenoRaven

I just got a Arc Matador 64 to drop with
Accurized Ballistics, Shot Package, Rifled Barrel, and Grenadier.

Should I keep it or reroll for something else?
I think you want Aggressive Ballistics.

Aggressive Ballistics, Shot Package, and Rifled Barrel are basically what you want and I believe Final Round or Luck in the Chamber are bonuses.

Top Bottom