• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Daemul

I just checked, my helmet has Quintessence Transfer, shit is about to go down.

birdmanhands.gif

Frenden

Banned
I switched back to Hawkmoon after embracing the dirty Thorn user lifestyle and I was crapping things up.

I think relying on easy, two shot kills has dulled my Crucible play a bit. Time to put Thorn away for a while.

Well that was kind of crappy. I was playing with Unstable and ended up getting booted at 8-0. Got a loss, even after I had bought the boon to make a loss not count.
Normally I'd say it was just buggy, but one of their team members(the one with the flawless emblem) was using a hunter that didn't have fully leveled up abilities or gear. That just doesn't add up.

Oh well. Got my Anubis helmet.

Hudson if you're reading this, in a little bit I'm gonna be wanting a 35 to burn Skolas while we still caaaaan.

Lol... of course I'm reading this. I swore of that dick, but I'll run it with you for the lulz. If a little bit is within the next half hour. Just invite me and I'll drop what I'm doing.

Ganhyun

well my earlier plans fell apart, any xbone members on want to try trials again? i cant buy boons, but id like to get to 5 if i can.

LiK

Got the Hunter helm. Doesn't look that great with the ToO shader. Wish the bandages were white like with the Chatterwhite. Oh well

I'll try for the Titan later, got a few wins to go.

Got the Hunter helm. Doesn't look that great with the ToO shader. Wish the bandages were white like with the Chatterwhite. Oh well

I'll try for the Titan later, got a few wins to go.

have you tried default shader? looks quite good with trials gear

the bandages were white on the legs with that.. not sure about the helmet

Top Bottom