• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Namikaze1

Fuck!!!!

I didn't record the match! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!

I just wanted one single moment from that match. The one moment where two titans ran at one another, jumped at the same time, and only one executed their shoulder charge, getting the first kill of the match. That one was me.

Thanks to therealinthrall and cool_breeze, we were all able to get the ToO helm. LOVE the way my character looks now

dH7WpPe.jpg

LiK

Fuck!!!!

I didn't record the match! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!

I just wanted one single moment from that match. The one moment where two titans ran at one another, jumped at the same time, and only one executed their shoulder charge, getting the first kill of the match. That one was me.

:(

inthrall

Managed to get my helm thanks to a couple of cool cats on here, super stoked! Looks badass with the Hanged Man shader I got this week as well :D

kinda surprised they're selling the helmet actually

i feel like incentive to play is gonna start dropping sharply for a lot of people after this week

Namikaze1

Did Daily Crucible 3 times, back to back to back. This is what I got:
CHWWv9AUkAENzps.jpg:orig

CHWWxynUAAEnaR5.jpg:orig

CHWWzntUMAEzyzk.jpg:orig

Praise the Almighty Hawkmoon! Fuck Thorn! It wouldn't get me on top like Hawkmoon has been doing.

CLBridges

Who wants to get some ToO for beginners going lol, I'm pretty much just playing for fun at this point.

1. GhostFaceDon
EDIT: Full

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I need charity. If anyone is willing to help carry my mediocre pvp ass to 5 wins so I can style in that helm I will sing at your wedding.

Namikaze1

Fuck the warlock that was lagging like hell in my last match. Should've been dead after I shot 6 times with Hawkmoon. Bastard teleported right next to me and one shotted me after eating my shots. He wasn't even wearing the Ram.

Namikaze1

It was such a beautiful moment, LiK. It felt as if time slowed down for us. It was just us two, staring at one another as we boosted towards one another. We were just a meter apart. Then I kneed his face. It was just perfect.

And it is now forever lost

Namikaze1

LiK, I just saw the video I captured of our last match in ToO. It had captured a bit of the previous match as well. I was right when I said they were the same team. We lost the first match against them and won the second one.

Top Bottom