• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Competition is really fierce this week.

It really is. I can't even get a win tonight. Never been that bad for me.

I suspect the average player skill level will continue to increase since the reward structure is so punitive to average and below average players that they will drop away and leave Trials to only the better than average PvPers.

I predict Bungie will restructure the ToO reward system within another month as player interest plummets from lower skilled players.

I suspect the average player skill level will continue to increase since the reward structure is so punitive to average and below average players that they will drop away and leave Trials to only the better than average PvPers.

I predict Bungie will restructure the ToO reward system within another month as player interest plummets from lower skilled players.

Greaaaaaaat

Just sucks to keep doing this for hours and hours for absolutely nothing in the end. Fuck

The GG glitch bullshit is appalling. Fix this shit.

I was running gg + swarm... I didnt have the ashes to asset perk tho so i was not glitching. But i probably got wrongfully reported a bunch of times tonight.

GutZ31

I got a double elders cypher from the 35 PoE, figured I would preemptively delete one to try and not get a glitched bounty.

Didn't work.

Go to Variks, he doesn't do anything but sell you his usual wares, even though above his head it clearly shows he has something for me to do.

I really hope bungie fixes this without me having to delete it to try and gain it again.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I got a double elders cypher from the 35 PoE, figured I would preemptively delete one to try and not get a glitched bounty.

Didn't work.

Go to Variks, he doesn't do anything but sell you his usual wares, even though above his head it clearly shows he has something for me to do.

I really hope bungie fixes this without me having to delete it to try and gain it again.
Hang on, don't you have all 3 already?

Didn't work.

I deleted my 4th Elder Cipher and Variks still has the indicator. I have none left. That and the exclamation is constantly on The Reef even when it's not ready needs to be fixed too.

LiK

It was such a beautiful moment, LiK. It felt as if time slowed down for us. It was just us two, staring at one another as we boosted towards one another. We were just a meter apart. Then I kneed his face. It was just perfect.

And it is now forever lost

*dead*

LiK, I just saw the video I captured of our last match in ToO. It had captured a bit of the previous match as well. I was right when I said they were the same team. We lost the first match against them and won the second one.

awesome.

I played sooo bad yesterday on the Cauldron. So many doors! Got swarmed by error codes as well (caterpillar, quail, newt...).
Hopefully it is like last week, where we scrubbed it up on Friday and dominated over the weekend.
Might only go for the Warlock helmet and then sit this one out and play some of the Witcher 3 (just started it).

Top Bottom