• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

ethomaz

Banned
put tape on your tv marking the reticle location and hip fire through strikes until you get a feel of the range and recoil.

when it comes to shooting players, body shots around neck level will be devastating. i'm not really sure how to help you aim more consistently with it though - me especially since i suck and the gun is hit or miss when you're playing poorly.
I kill really faster dudes aiming but I want to use the full potential of the gun... I will train more to get that feel.

adin75

I should post that I'm sharing the gorgon checkpoint, that should wake the dead :p

green12-zombie-hand-0409-10162228.jpg

Ganhyun

I hate SKolas. Failed on him again tonight. Dont know what we are doing wrong,. I refuse to believe you have to have a black hammer or ballerhorn to beat him in solar. Thinking one guy wasnt pulling his weight and thats what threw us off.

Wtf is gaf golf logo. So sleepy.

I hate SKolas. Failed on him again tonight. Dont know what we are doing wrong,. I refuse to believe you have to have a black hammer or ballerhorn to beat him in solar. Thinking one guy wasnt pulling his weight and thats what threw us off.

PoE is like ToO by nature of the 3-person teams, puts a lot more pressure on each individual member to contribute whereas Crota raid especially you can hide multiple weak players very, very easily.

TBLFordy

Banned
Today I shall endeavour to finish off VoG hard. Having received Fate Bringer and Found Verdict from the Templar battle I'm pretty sure I'll get hee haw from the Gatekeeper or Atheon but ideally the pulse rifle or the Vex would be awesome....

I've jinxed it now haven't I......

I've played 183 matches of Trials. The overall top player across both systems (by DTR) has played 1313. Wtf.

Nghtly has played 945, although he's dropped to #2 DTR on Playstation, #8 overall. Unstable has 609 games and risen to #14 on PS, #29 overall. Surprised to see Triplewreck all the way down at #89 overall with "only" 468 games played.

Finally took care of Skolas. Not even going to say how long it took. 3 Gjallarhorns and everyone avoiding his scorch cannon shots was key. All three of us started it by bum rushing the servitor with shotguns then taking position on the highest portion of the left side ramp. Our titan didn't drop a bubble until we needed to use synths. That way we could concentrate on DPSing him from the start. Also got my first Elder Cipher. My friend has his bounties full though so his got glitched.

I'm going to bed now.

Kyoufu

Today I shall endeavour to finish off VoG hard. Having received Fate Bringer and Found Verdict from the Templar battle I'm pretty sure I'll get hee haw from the Gatekeeper or Atheon but ideally the pulse rifle or the Vex would be awesome....

I've jinxed it now haven't I......

My friend got Fatebringer, Gjallarhorn and Vex Mythoclast in the same run. Believe.

|OT| The Real Prison of Elders (cause of all the thirtysomethings around here)
|OT| Agents of the Grind
|OT| Gotta Ketch Em All
|OT| Don't Stop Till You Grind Enough

ocean

Banned
My friend got Fatebringer, Gjallarhorn and Vex Mythoclast in the same run. Believe.
My best in a single run was 2x Fatebringers at Templar, Hawkmoon at a Gorgon Chest and Ice Breaker from Atheon. I was like whattttt. All dupes but still a crazy roll :p

Sometimes it pours in this game.

Siaynoqq

Felwinter roll:

Aggressive ballistics, field choke
Shot package
Reinforced barrel
Final round

I realize this is a pretty great roll but I kind of wish it had luck in the chamber or kneepads instead of final round. Someone please tell me I am insane so I don't roll this again for the 100000th time.

milkham

Felwinter roll:

Aggressive ballistics, field choke
Shot package
Reinforced barrel
Final round

I realize this is a pretty great roll but I kind of wish it had luck in the chamber or kneepads instead of final round. Someone please tell me I am insane so I don't roll this again for the 100000th time.

get another one and then roll that 10,000 times

sajj316

My best in a single run was 2x Fatebringers at Templar, Hawkmoon at a Gorgon Chest and Ice Breaker from Atheon. I was like whattttt. All dupes but still a crazy roll :p

Sometimes it pours in this game.

Still looking for VOG to pour some sugar on me. Still don't have Hawkmoon, Fatebringer, or Vex :(

Ken

Best thing I've gotten from VoG was a Red Death and Gjally off Atheon all the way back at launch. Had no idea what Gjally was about at the time so I chucked it in the Vault and never touched it. I think I leveled Wolfpack Rounds on it the week before HoW.

Best thing I've gotten from VoG was a Red Death and Gjally off Atheon all the way back at launch. Had no idea what Gjally was about at the time so I chucked it in the Vault and never touched it. I think I leveled Wolfpack Rounds on it the week before HoW.

You're a monster who doesn't deserve that beautiful tool of destruction.

I think we went 0-6, so sorry Dhruv and Glam.

I sound stupid complaining about the map week in, week out, but damn. Its all about Felwinters and camping doors most of the time.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
2x Flawless and need 3 wins on another character to go Flawless. I think I'm done with this map. Way too much BS.

Thanks for the fun runs Zocano, Unknown, Milkham and Phaethon.

Was just checking my scrubby PvP stats on Destiny Tracker. Most is pretty lame or embarrassing, but I did find out that I am in the Top 10% for Assists per Game Average!!!

Just need to figure out a way to close the deal on those shots.

Top Bottom