• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

GlamFM

Banned
I think we went 0-6, so sorry Dhruv and Glam.

I sound stupid complaining about the map week in, week out, but damn. Its all about Felwinters and camping doors most of the time.

NP man!

I think ToO is fucking broken right now.

I mean, I get it, I suck, but still..

Which Dhruv and you in one team I feel like we should have some form of success.

It was still fun. Let's try again on Monday when everybody is hopefully done.

Kyoufu

Am I right in thinking that my alts need to clear VoG normal before having access to hard? If so then I guess I know what I'll be aiming for today.

ocean

Banned

ocean

Banned
Am I right in thinking that my alts need to clear VoG normal before having access to hard? If so then I guess I know what I'll be aiming for today.
You can do Hard VoG without clearing Normal, you just can't select it as a destination yourself. You'd need to join a team and have someone who has completed Normal to join Heroic.

Basically you can't be Fireteam Leader.

Ken

You're a monster who doesn't deserve that beautiful tool of destruction.

Game decided to give me two more this week to make up for lost time!

10583048_10152749944021841_7437580210605706003_o.jpg

Your alts just can't start hard mode but they can join a hard mode started by someone else.

Qwell

Worst luck with Skolas tonight, and I was only doing him for points for my elder cipher, this last one took over 2 hours :( Probably should have just been running PoE 32 or 34 or something.

^Congrats Kurt, Jig, and Bombastico! That's awesome.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/leaderboards/ps/points?grouped=true&page=1&playlist=trialsofOsiris

ToO on PS4 ranked by TrueSkill: top 3 posts are from Zoba's clan. Man these Devils are not joking around.

I remember first seeing them while in Skirmish with Drizzay. We thought they were scrubs or trolls when we inspected because they were using white gear + TLW.

Never have I lost a match so insanely :p it was 3v3 but felt like for each one of us there were 10 of them, they were everywhere..

Lol that match was a reckoning. I can't remember for sure but I wanna say it was nghtly, Chemical and ZL_Chriss (who I think are the Og members). I thought they were trolling when I saw the white weapons. I had a faint recognition of their names but couldn't place it. Then I saw them play and jarred my memory that I'd seen them running Skirmish w Zoba before. After I posted about it here, he reminded me that me and him actually got rek'ed by them in Skirmish a long time ago (our blueberry quit out fast), which was how he first got introduced and joined the clan.

Meemmooorriieess ... Of the way we were....

Nuszka

Damn , work and personal life will not allow me to play until monday night , haven't logged in since thursday morning. Really want titan trials helmet :(
Edit: from what i read on this forum , this trials event seems like a lag, glitch fest. What a bummer.

phen0m24

Oh man I got like 4 hours of sleep until my 4 year old literally jumped on me. I need to lock my door.

Someone please tell me Deaf and Kinezo finished Skolas...

:(

Anyone have him act oddly? He was rushing us and 3 365 Horns weren't getting it done for some reason. I don't even think we got him to 50% health.

Deku Tree

I got three elder cyphers ready to grind PoE.

Variks called me three times each in less than 48 hours.

I'm gonna wait until Tuesday to do more PoE though.

I desperately want Cover of the Exile. I don't care that it is STR only this week. I need it.

Game gods, Please grant me the playtime and Wife's blessing to pursue this goal this weekend. Amen.

Rubenov

Went Flawless x3 yesterday with zewone, YoungGunner, and later MildSoss. Overall record was 27-2; Mercy had our back.

We lost our very first match, then around midway through got matched against a super try hard team and got stomped 5-0. The following match, we see the same names pop up again, and I'm like, "fuck, there goes our flawless."

We knew already how they played, adapted, and proceeded to annihilate them 5-0. They completely choked. It was one of my better experiences in Trials.

I love the "mind games" aspect of Trials. Having a good sense on how your opponents will act gives you a nice advantage.

Namikaze1

Went Flawless x3 yesterday with zewone, YoungGunner, and later MildSoss. Overall record was 27-2; Mercy had our back.

We lost our very first match, then around midway through got matched against a super try hard team and got stomped 5-0. The following match, we see the same names pop up again, and I'm like, "fuck, there goes our flawless."

We knew already how they played, adapted, and proceeded to annihilate them 5-0. They completely choked. It was one of my better experiences in Trials.

I love the "mind games" aspect of Trials. Having a good sense on how your opponents will act gives you a nice advantage.
We had a team like that. We lost 5-2 in the first game. Somehow got matched again after that game and we ended up going 5-1. Victory was made much sweeter once we realized the lone Hunter of the team was using the GG thing. I posted a video last night of said hunter fucking up GG.

noomi

Nice dude, my team did 8-2 yesterday and then we just kept getting stomped every time, figured I would stop... Take a break... And try again today.

Let me know if your going for more at some point today, would love to get at least 1 flawless in this week, need that solar hand cannon.

Oh, and good morning DGAF :)

Top Bottom