• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Lima

If I got Int Dis HC Reload and Heavy Loader Trials Gauntlets I doubt I'd ever ever ever use anything else. Fuck the exotics that would be fire. I think Lima got them :(

Nothing to do with your post sorry just needed to get that out of my chest haha

Oh no my friend I don't. It's the only new armor piece I care about.

Hand cannon reload speed
Increased grenade throw distance
Heavy weapon reload speed.

Int/Dis split. I would kill for these trials gloves.

Zocano

all these solar hand cannons, cant I have one as well?

It's like the Hawkmoon all over again lol.

Take my Six Dreg Pride (solar). I don't need it.

I feel like scrapping it.

If I get a solar jewel at some point I will scrap it where I stand.

Oh wow *crying*

CGlnXjhUAAADKIB.jpg:large

I didn't know you could reroll old weapons and get the perks that are unavailable now. In that case, I'm going to keep rerolling my Felwinter until I get Field Choke/Shot Package/Hammer Forged/Luck in the Chamber.

ocean

Banned

Hand cannon reload speed

Glad there's no trading because I'd PayPal a fool for these so willingly

PuMa

Hand cannon reload speed

The vanguard sells gauntlets with hand cannon reload speed.

noomi

Take my Six Dreg Pride (solar). I don't need it.

I feel like scrapping it.

If I get a solar jewel at some point I will scrap it where I stand.

Yeah I want the trials one as well, but what makes it so much better? Isn't it more of a pvp weapon, or are the perks just a lot better and useful?

ocean

Banned
The vanguard sells gauntlets with hand cannon reload speed.
With Int+Dis as well (for Hunters). I bought them right away. That third perk - Heavy Weapon Loader - is ToO exclusive though.

I can just imagine the death of Skolas to a faster-loaded Gjallarhorn...the sweetness.

Hung Wei Lo

Oh lawwd...experience the worst luck yesterday night with Ghaleon last night..

We were doing some Petra bounties and with my luck, disconnected at the wrong time - basically whenever we were close to killing (or already killed) the target. Super Good Advice: blowing yourself up while the target is dead (or about to die?) will cause you to lose out on the ether key. The only saving grace was that I at least got credit for the bounties :/

Kingfisher, beetle, baboon, baboon, kingfisher and 2 more...ugh

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Isn't longview slr10 better than shortgaze? Btw my LGH has hidden hand, longview slr 10, quickdraw/hand-laid stock and a shitty perk in the third column.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay. Add me if you aren't on my list. Kadey1up.

Going to do 32 and 34 on my Titan and then going to do 32 - 35 with my warlock. Join for whatever you need.

ocean

Banned
Yeah I want the trials one as well, but what makes it so much better? Isn't it more of a pvp weapon, or are the perks just a lot better and useful?
I like Hand Cannons better than every other weapon class by a long shot. Not even close. I use VoC or Vex out of necessity for Solar Burn but having a proper weapon in the element type would be fantastic.

I'm pretty sure I've lost more than 5 IB matches, lol, but I didn't see any of that coin or medal redemption stuff. Is there something you gotta do or does it happen on its own?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm not really sure if I'm gonna hold more Osiris training this Sunday or IB instead to help more people get the easier e-light. We'll see. 2 spots open for tomorrow's VoG newbie raid though. Had a bunch of early signups.

radiohead1, I am already including you and your friend if you read this.

Thursday, 6/4/15 - 9:00PM EST - Vault of Glass Newbie Raid - Normal - Sign Up Here (2 spots left)

These are weekly raids available to all, but intended for newbies. Bring your highest leveled character, your best weapon, and your most patient self! All encounters will be explained (quickly, but still) as though it was a brand new group, so please be willing to listen. The only restriction on attendance is that participants shouldn't come two weeks in row, just to allow many different GAF Guardians to cycle through. There is no pressure to understand anything before having it explained, and no pointing fingers when things break down. We will laugh at ourselves when we wipe, and then do better the next attempt.

During Crota's End newbie raids, participants are welcome to try out the Sword against Crota if desired, but no one is required to do so. Instructions will follow upon reaching the Crota checkpoint.

Minimum level for Vault of Glass Normal is 26.
Minimum level for Crota's End is 30.

I have the solar Jewel and I love it. Hits like a truck, used it for fun on some Cabals and even took it into IB. It has Icarus and Third Eye with Send It/Flared Magwell/Perfect Balance in the middle column iirc. It's a pretty solid HC imo but will not replace the Holy Trinity in PvP.

PuMa

With Int+Dis as well (for Hunters). I bought them right away. That third perk - Heavy Weapon Loader - is ToO exclusive though.

I can just imagine the death of Skolas to a faster-loaded Gjallarhorn...the sweetness.

Ah, youre right. Yeah, those are sweet.

noomi

Ok... question!

I went home during lunch and completed some of this weeks Queens Bounties, when I handed one in I did not receive a treasure key...I did however complete one on an alt yesterday and did receive a key...

So is it once per week per account that you receive a treasure key?

RetroMG

Ok... question!

I went home during lunch and completed some of this weeks Queens Bounties, when I handed one in I did not receive a treasure key...I did however complete one on an alt yesterday and did receive a key...

No, it's per character.

Ok... question!

No, it's per character.

Humm... I think I've ppl here confirm it was just one per account not char.

E92 M3

Ok... question!

Once per account, per week.

noomi

Humm... I think I've ppl here confirm it was just one per account not char.

Once per account, per week.

Oh, gotcha, makes sense, thank for the quick replies guys!

I have the solar Jewel and I love it. Hits like a truck, used it for fun on some Cabals and even took it into IB. It has Icarus and Third Eye with Send It/Flared Magwell/Perfect Balance in the middle column iirc. It's a pretty solid HC imo but will not replace the Holy Trinity in PvP.

Well here's to you EJ Robinson, RNGesus loves you more than you will know, OH OH OOHHH!

I want it EJ, I wants it bad!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ok... question!

there are conflicting reports here all over...

dumb question, but did you complete any of her bounties for the week prior to the patch?

Huh... what the hell then...I should have gotten one since it's the first bounty I completed this week on this character...

Well here's to you EJ Robinson, RNGesus loves you more than you will know, OH OH OOHHH!

I want it EJ, I wants it bad!
Per account

I can bring the Hunter or Titan as needed. Not allowing the warlock to get to 34 until successfully competing a 32.

I only have a Hunter at 34 so it would be nice to have a Titan on the squad.

if you need a third, i'd like to get my first 35 completion out of the way also. :D

rasengan1337 right? I'll send you an invite whenever we decide to do this.

Keep T-44 in mind if ya'll end up doing it.

I have him on my friends list. If Hawkian or kazeshini aren't game I can send him an invite. Will he be online tonight?

Hawkian/kazeshini, are you down to do this at or around 8pm EST? Just let me know if that time doesn't work. I'm pretty flexible as long as its not at midnight or something.

Top Bottom