• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Anastasis

Lots are! If you give me an idea of what you're looking for, gun type and style I can make you a recommendation. Assuming you're talking about the stuff available at the vendors? Or do you have some already you want to know if they're worth keeping?

Red Hand IX is pretty swish. I had one, but I ended up deleting it because Fatebringer and space. :/

Thanks for the quick replies! I'm mostly a PvE player.

I guess this sort of goes along with Ghaleon's questions. I'm a little lost with all the attack numbers and modifiers. I don't have any etheric light yet to get my VoC or Fatebringer up to higher attack numbers yet so I thought I'd try to use some of the new legendaries in the meantime. I seem to do best with scout rifles. But I don't mind using hand cannons and I'm getting the feel of pulse rifles. Currently I already have as drops a bunch of pulse rifles (2x Conduits, 55A-All Fate, Payment VI) and the Scout NL Shadow 701X.

I guess if any of those are worth keeping I'll have to figure out what I want in reforging stats.

Sullichin

i got accused of lag switching in iron banner yesterday

jenniferlawrenceokay.gif

i'll take a look later

Last week i did ToO with two randoms. We actually got to Mercury but this one guy just kept talking about lag switches and shit. At one point he said "stop guys, lets all 3 of us report this guy right now and hopefully he will get kicked out." I ignored him but he stayed by the spawn for a minute to report this guy (who obviously wasn't actually cheating).. at the start of the heavy weapon round.
People don't understand how lag or lag switches work... it's weird when someone is so confident about something when they are just wrong.
He also lamented his loss of heavy ammo one round, saying that "now that guy has my rockets". WTF, it hasn't been like that in months. And he wasn't too bad at the game either.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Ocean and Death, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just playing aimlessly while we catch up on Glee (don't ask)!

Will be online properly soon :)

Last week i did ToO with two randoms. We actually got to Mercury but this one guy just kept talking about lag switches and shit. At one point he said "stop guys, lets all 3 of us report this guy right now and hopefully he will get kicked out." I ignored him but he stayed by the spawn for a minute to report this guy (who obviously wasn't actually cheating).. at the start of the heavy weapon round.
People don't understand how lag or lag switches work... it's weird when someone is so confident about something when they are just wrong.
He also lamented his loss of heavy ammo one round, saying that "now that guy has my rockets". WTF, it hasn't been like that in months. And he wasn't too bad at the game either.

This is a sign of someone who will never get better at the game because they can't see their own mistakes and thus improve upon them.

Instead, everything that doesn't go as intended is the fault of something else. Be it the opponent, a hack/cheat/glitch, or my personal favorite "The game is cheating."

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Which is the better Legendary Pulse rifle, spare change.25 or hopscotch pilgrim? I want to level one to use when I'm not using bad juju but not sure which to go with.

I will be looking to do Nightfall x1 and as many PoE 32-35 runs that we can fit in around 9:00pm EST tonight.

Anyone interested?

1. Cosmos_Man

Oh man, now I just remembered when you could attach the 7th column symbol to your gamertag in halo 3 if you had a Bungie.net account.

But people would see that and think I/we worked for Bungie when we played, or they would think we were expert hackers that stole the Bungie symbol or something.

Dunno if anyone mentioned it but Boons for Iron Banner only last 12 hours now. And I think they *reset* for the extra rep bonus at 10 AM each day.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Qodron is down.

ibyGJCesyEkJa8.png

Matush

Anybody is running PoE 32 now? I'm kinda new to PoE and no way in hell I'm going through DLFG site again, got kicked before last round...

Lvl 32,5 Titan, PSN: Matush_SVK

Top Bottom