• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

joecanada

I'm tired about all of the nerf-babies crying for a Thorn nerf. Honestly, Thorn is strong but not the end of the world. Watch Bungie completely ruin the gun like they did with ARs, since they work in extremes.

I am pretty sure that people crying for nerfs are the same folks that think "participation trophies" are nice. If I get killed by something, I think about how to get out of that situation next time, not run to Bungie and cry.

did you catch the patch notes they "fixed" the previous nerf on fusion rifles which didn't work apparently as intended.

Now its a complete shotgun fest in every match... fusion rifles were never the problem you could have just lowered their charge rate a bit or something... they always ruin any gun people complain about...

id say thorn is next but I don't care I've got a laundry list of guns I use.... b line trauma with explosive rounds is the next one on my list...

nice, but you don't need final round; LDR can kill anything

vgdbOBJ.gif

Dat loop.

I spent way too much time trying to find the start/end of that gif.

Still can't find it.

Edit: Found it. Had to look at the time remaining in the match.

Vire

why all the strength tho bungie.

So much of the new gear has only strength and it's bumming me out. Tough looking cool as a Hunter and also having worthwhile stats.

JayHayabusa

Hey DGaf

Which to upgrade first to 365: Efrideet Spear Void or Praedyth Revenge?

I'm looking for the better sniper for void burn Skolas

Ken

Is there any consensus on what are the best pve sniper perks?

Probably things that let you DPS on an enemy longer because of the stationary/sponge nature of most PVE stuff. So probably magazine/ammo up, and fast reload stuff?

I feel like that holds true for most PVE stuff: perks that reduce your downtime on an enemy will be pretty up there.

Thanks Kor. I can't wait for Friday when I can finally sink my teeth back into this. Wife is going out of town for a long weekend so I get to be a bachelor, will definitely be looking for some IB trains and anyone who wants to run 32/34 PoE as well.

The 34PoE fight this week is more like a battle of attrition than anything else.

Did 32 Poe for the first time today with Gala and Wheel.

1- No Horns
2- Not enough beer

With that said it was amazing to actually do a boss battle without cheese. My god, that was amazing. Now I am 33 and I cannot wait to continue.

joecanada

nice, but you don't need final round; LDR can kill anything

vgdbOBJ.gif

LDR is good, I found one with unflinching and armour piercing and final round which of course I use all the time........I didn't even roll this one I actually found it like that months ago.... its beast ...

but Praedyths is still better in PVP.. headshots still kill in one shot and highest fire rate, plus firefly.

for matches like ToO where praedyths may not kill in one shot, LDR is king ... especially the one shot body shot kill with final round.

Gala

Massive shoutout to my boys Toaster and Wheelhoss. We finally beat that piece of shit Quodron. I loved every minute of the fight. The wipes, the progress and the kill. It was so cool to see us perfecting our teamplay, to call out hobogoblins, focus targets, eyes and boss damage.
This was intense as hell. I'm full of awe for these two! One of the best moments in Destiny. Thank you <3

Massive shoutout to my boys Toaster and Wheelhoss. We finally beat that piece of shit Quodron. I loved every minute of the fight. The wipes, the progress and the kill. It was so cool to see us perfecting our teamplay, to call out hobogoblins, focus targets, eyes and boss damage.
This was intense as hell. I'm full of awe for these two! One oft best moments in Destiny. Thank you <3

That's awesome, glad you boys got it done and proved that horns are not required! :)

zewone

LDR is good, I found one with unflinching and armour piercing and final round which of course I use all the time........I didn't even roll this one I actually found it like that months ago.... its beast ...

but Praedyths is still better in PVP.. headshots still kill in one shot and highest fire rate, plus firefly.

for matches like ToO where praedyths may not kill in one shot, LDR is king ... especially the one shot body shot kill with final round.

Outlaw and Firefly aren't very beneficial in PVP compared to other perks.

Praedyths also has 20 Aim Assist vs. LDR's 39. Not to mention that Shortgaze (which is unavailable on PR) adds more assist.

Probably things that let you DPS on an enemy longer because of the stationary/sponge nature of most PVE stuff. So probably magazine/ammo up, and fast reload stuff?

I feel like that holds true for most PVE stuff: perks that reduce your downtime on an enemy will be pretty up there.

Cheers.

Gala

That's awesome, glad you boys got it done and proved that horns are not required! :)

This was the most well deserved armor core ever. I was shaking during that kill. We had like a 1% wipe and got our shit together and stomped him to the ground. This was better than any Crota kill ever.
The decision to make PoE 3 man only was so good. Intense fights, communication and fun. I bet in couple of month I will beat 35 as well, but until then I will have so much fun on 32 or 34.

Top Bottom