• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

got a key from teh little chest and used it

kehe. I can probably roll the fusion into something usable at least.

Hnng!
gHbOB57.jpg

raindoc

Things I'd like to do:
  • one more Nightfall with my Hunter
  • PoE 32 and/or 34 with my Titan
  • PoE 35 with my Warlock (preferably, could also bring a Bubble Titan - got Gjallarhorn btw)

EDIT: could I get an invite to the chat please? TheSilverHawaiian on twitch

Why do I keep thinking it's Sunday?

Anyway, the "Get Twilight Flawless Raider" train will be leaving the station in 4-5 hours. We will be streaming this.

I will be streaming it from my perspective @ twitch.tv/Namikaze01

Don't know who else will be streaming nor what raid we shall be doing.

Raiders involved:
namikaze1
Figadapaura
Toddv360
Twilight Gap
You guys still have a spot by any chance? Still need the trophy.

Things I'd like to do:
  • PoE 35 with my Warlock (preferably, could also bring a Bubble Titan - got Gjallarhorn btw)

My 34 Titan needs the 35 PoE. My 32 Warlock needs the 32/34 PoE. Problem is: I don't have the best weapons.

Things I'd like to do:

EDIT: could I get an invite to the chat please? TheSilverHawaiian on twitch

Kurumi is looking for a NF a couple of posts above you.
I'll invite you to the chat!

raindoc

Kurumi is looking for a NF a couple of posts above you.
I'll invite you to the chat!

I got no mic, but I sent him a message a couple of mins ago...

My 34 Titan needs the 35 PoE. My 32 Warlock needs the 32/34 PoE. Problem is: I don't have the best weapons.

I'd prefer to start with the easier ones anyway - it's too early in the evening to ruin it with Skolas. 32 shouldn't be any problem and with another 34 we should be able to drag you through the 34... we just need a volunteer.

Namikaze1

For those asking to join in, it was originally gonna be the old raiding group getting back together. We're probably gonna wait for Math to be back online. Not sure yet.

For now, we won't be looking for alts till much later.

GutZ31

Why do I keep thinking it's Sunday?

Anyway, the "Get Twilight Flawless Raider" train will be leaving the station in 4-5 hours. We will be streaming this.

I will be streaming it from my perspective @ twitch.tv/Namikaze01

Don't know who else will be streaming nor what raid we shall be doing.

Raiders involved:
namikaze1
Figadapaura
Toddv360
Twilight Gap

If you need someone with flawless experience, give me an invite when the time comes.
I wish to be of service to Sir Twilight Gap.

For those asking to join in, it was originally gonna be the old raiding group getting back together. We're probably gonna wait for Math to be back online. Not sure yet.

For now, we won't be looking for alts till much later.

Fair enough. Hope to hear good news no matter who runs the 6th seat.

milkham

I got no mic, but I sent him a message a couple of mins ago...

I'd prefer to start with the easier ones anyway - it's too early in the evening to ruin it with Skolas. 32 shouldn't be any problem and with another 34 we should be able to drag you through the 34... we just need a volunteer.

you can join me for nf psn:milkham

That looks like a great roll. I love my Noblesse. It is good enough to put the Rapier out to pasture.

I got Firefly and Luck in the Chamber. Full Auto could make it next level godlike. Only concern is how it handles since its stability is ok, but not the greatest. VoC has Zen Moment for a reason.

Please report on it once it is maxed. I would reroll mine for that of it works well.

Eagleeye, Longview, Ambush

I would say re-roll if you have the resources. Hidden Hand is perfect and Shortgaze works really well with Unflinching, while Ambush and Unflinching don't seem to work well together. In my opinion Quickdraw instead of Injection Mold would work as well, but that's probably because I don't have Injection Mold on either my HB and LGH.

LTWood12

That looks like a great roll. I love my Noblesse. It is good enough to put the Rapier out to pasture.

I got Firefly and Luck in the Chamber. Full Auto could make it next level godlike. Only concern is how it handles since its stability is ok, but not the greatest. VoC has Zen Moment for a reason.

Please report on it once it is maxed. I would reroll mine for that of it works well.

Didn't even have to reroll it! Came w/ this right out of the chest!

OkayRene

I would say re-roll if you have the resources. Hidden Hand is perfect and Shortgaze works really well with Unflinching, while Ambush and Unflinching don't seem to work well together. In my opinion Quickdraw instead of Injection Mold would work as well, but that's probably because I don't have Injection Mold on either my HB and LGH.

Thanks for the advice, EJ!

Does anyone on GAF have a glimmer farm train going?

Kurumi

And done with my NF runs. Thank you everyone who helped. Got a Gjallorhorn and Purifier Robes today. Feels so good.

GRIP

Bought two engrams from Xur and got Purifier Robes on my first one. Seems like this is the one exotic chest that a lot of people are after?

If nothing else this gives me a reason to start using my Warlock a bit more.

ocean

Banned
Bought two engrams from Xur and got Purifier Robes on my first one. Seems like this is the one exotic chest that a lot of people are after?

If nothing else this gives me a reason to start using my Warlock a bit more.
1. Only new Exotic chest piece added in HoW
2. Had a perk which can come in extremely handy in Trials of Osiris
3. Looks badass

I want it bad :(

recks

Game just froze for a second and I couldn't control my character anymore during trials, second time this happens.

got a key from teh little chest and used it

kehe. I can probably roll the fusion into something usable at least.

Give/Take Equation from Vanguard is better. Just make sure to roll it with Hidden Hand and Acelerated Coils.

Rolled "Her Benevolence" with HIdden Hand and Grenadier, keepable?

Eagleeye, Longview, Ambush

Which longview? SLR10? If thats the one, I'd say keep unless you want a perfect sniper.

If itá SLR20, re-roll. You have no good scopes.

OkayRene

No problem, I have been scavenging info in this thread and on reddit.
I must say that I totally love my LGH with Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Quickdraw and Unflinching.

I doubt I"ll be able to get that exact roll, so of that combination, which do you think are the two or three most important?

Which longview? SLR10? If thats the one, I'd say keep unless you want a perfect sniper.

If itá SLR20, re-roll. You have no good scopes.

Yeah it's SLR20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom