• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Got spawned into a deserted Vestian Outpost. Very strange--but the doors were all open.

p1249608423-4.jpg

p1249608435-4.jpg

Rightmost door is basically an empty room, but you can see through to the room where Xur was. Also, from there, can get out to the scaffolding area, but before I could get all the way out to get a pic, it error'ed and put me back in orbit.

p1249608446-4.jpg

p1249608462-4.jpg

p1249608476-4.jpg
Nice!
I suppose the "queen's doors" remained closed?

Just lost to a full team of hunters abusing the GG glitch.

Luckily I caught it all on stream. Anyone know where I can send this to Bungie?

Deku Tree

Just lost to a full team of hunters abusing the GG glitch.

Luckily I caught it all on stream. Anyone know where I can send this to Bungie?

You can post it on their own b.net forums. They have a section for reporting cheaters. That's probably the best way. Not sure whether Bungie considers that cheating or not though. It is certainly exploiting.

Ken

lolol inferno clash is hilarious really shows you people in this game just look at the top left of the screen 99% of the time

Yep. Super easy mode.

Edit: I would actually love to see inferno Trials. That would be awesome.

Can you blame pugs though?

It's casual 6v6 TDM on maps with no reason for map control so it's just run around till you find a dude to shoot.

So... Warlocks are the best melee class in game?

I lost my shot when this happened, I couldn't believe they didn't just shoot me and actually tried to put punch me :<

Yeah, Warlocks have the best melee. Their melee have the most reach and the most useful melee perks (Flame Shield, life steal on kill, haste on hit).

Force Barrier and Blink Strike aren't too shabby on DEF/BLD though.

Mindlog

SHARDS YEA!!!!!

fuck you templar
Zoba are you around. I know you have a reddit account and I need you to PM something to Bungie User Research. I have a Reddit account, but forgot all my details.

Anyone up for very drunken ToO in about 5 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom