• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

The last runs disco-inforno at the end was the highlight :D
The loot was a letdown like always but thats hardly our fault, really fun and smoothe (for the most part) runs. GG everyone

I pulled a TLW, Hawkmoon, Vex, and Corrective Measure. 5 month ago me would have shit his pants.

Fuck this game...

So I decided NOT to buy chest engrams because the chances of getting the Purifier Robes are like very slim. Very very slim.

That said, I went to see Xur to finish the last of my Eris Quests (Finally!) and coudnt resist. I bought 5 chest engrams. Here's the results:

1- Purifier Robes.
2- Purifier Robes.
3- Starfire Protocol.
4- Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter).
5- Purifier Robes.

I just had to laugh.

Namikaze1

Why do I keep thinking it's Sunday?

Anyway, the "Get Twilight Flawless Raider" train will be leaving the station in 4-5 hours. We will be streaming this.

I will be streaming it from my perspective @ twitch.tv/Namikaze01

Don't know who else will be streaming nor what raid we shall be doing.

Raiders involved:
namikaze1
Figadapaura
Toddv360
Twilight Gap

raindoc

Fuck this game...

So I decided NOT to buy chest engrams because the chances of getting the Purifier Robes are like very slim. Very very slim.

That said, I went to see Xur to finish the last of my Eris Quests (Finally!) and coudnt resist. I bought 5 chest engrams. Here's the results:

1- Purifier Robes.
2- Purifier Robes.
3- Starfire Protocol.
5- Purifier Robes.

I just had to laugh.

2RUMZb1.jpg

420bits

I pulled a TLW, Hawkmoon, Vex, and Corrective Measure. 5 month ago me would have shit his pants.

Third hawkmoon i've seen drop today and i still don't have it :(
That and Gjallarhorn is the only thing i have left for my collection of mass destruction :D

Funny to see that the packages are more rewarding than going to Mercury.
I saw Blaze getting a Hawkmoon and Tears getting a Gjallarhorn, while I snagged the Hunter boots with the master roll of all boots.

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

DJRuthles.

Do your thing.

XenoRaven

Anyway, the "Get Twilight Flawless Raider" train will be leaving the station in 4-5 hours. We will be streaming this.

Raiders involved:
namikaze1
Figadapaura
Toddv360
Twilight Gap
Are there actually spots open for this? I need that trophy.

Ganhyun

So,

Anyone on XBone want to help me get to 5 wins or more in Trials? Id like to get the helmet on my Warlock, and possibly the Hunter. I dont have any coins though, and only a couple of hours to do it today.

Some great fellow GAF members and I tried it, but couldnt get it done.

Quoting for this page now.

Got about an hour and a half left before I have to get offline.

Looking for a HM Templar x3

Anyone with the the checkpoint still looking for Fatebringer?

Lnkn52 and I and others probably are doing at least 1 full run of VoG hard mode in a bit

Raiders involved:
namikaze1
Figadapaura
Toddv360
Twilight Gap

excellent idea.

ExVicis

Fuck this game...

1- Purifier Robes.
2- Purifier Robes.
3- Starfire Protocol.
5- Purifier Robes.

I just had to laugh.

You stole my purifier robes!

lt519

Anyone want to take a shot at trials? I'd like to get the helmet on my warlock. Probably should have a decently strong back, but I can pull my weight on a good team.

Trace

Banned
In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

If I could get an invite to ForTheVoid that'd be great.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Not sure it will technically be a nerf tho. Just the HP part will be nerfed, we'll see how the modifiers change work out in practice.
From my perspective it will be a nerf primarily because of the way add waves are are being altered. The quick HP burns are desirable primarily because of how utterly chaotic the fight becomes after the first 50 second all the way to the end. If you can clear waves of adds before handing Skolas his ass for a bit it will be manageable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom