• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

lolol inferno clash is hilarious really shows you people in this game just look at the top left of the screen 99% of the time

PuMa

lolol inferno clash is hilarious really shows you people in this game just look at the top left of the screen 99% of the time
Yep. Super easy mode.

Edit: I would actually love to see inferno Trials. That would be awesome.

Fusion Rifles aren't what they used to be but I've held on to my trusty Light/Beware. Look at this beast:
Nk1nkSH.jpg

More range, impact and faster charge rate than the ToO fusion. It's perfect.

I still keep my Void Light/Beware too. So fucking good.

Mindlog

I just figure out the dumbest and possibly most game breaking shit about the Golden Gun glitch.
I really believe this shit. It's absurd.

I'll defer to Drizzay on whether or not we should discuss this openly.
You will lose your mind when you know what I know #Buzzfeed.

MrS

Banned
I want to do either ToO, Hard Crota or PoE 34. Is anybody down for any of these? Let me know your PSN and preference and I'll send you a message.

Two spots for last GK/Atheon kill.

Fuck this. I'll go Kadey.

Edit: Full :(

I just figure out the dumbest and possibly most game breaking shit about the Golden Gun glitch.
I really believe this shit. It's absurd.

I'll defer to Drizzay on whether or not we should discuss this openly.
You will lose your mind when you know what I know #Buzzfeed.

That's some major teasing right there Mindlog.

Oh wow just pulled the Hunter boots from the gold package with carry more Hand Cannon ammo and carry more Heavy Weapon ammo. And to top that off an Intellect Roll of 153. That most be close to the god of boots roll :p

Go to sleep for a few hours and new OT is on page 4.

Hoping folks are up for trials tomorrow night. Thats when I will try to squeeze in 1 run. Gotta get that Hunter Helm.

neoism

Yep. Super easy mode.

Edit: I would actually love to see inferno Trials. That would be awesome.

yeah it being... so competetive i can under stand why its not there(people would just hide) but still... hell i really wish ToO was just guns... no supers at all...

neoism

im down for some trails...anyone? im not to great though i would love to try for 9-0 but even unstable would gave a hard time doing that for me :p i would love dat helm though...
just 5 wins.....

psn ne0ism-

noomi

Noomi can you add me to the twitch group? PumaGAF

Anyone need one for trials?

got you, invited :)

Taking the rest of the day off, so I'll send out more invites later if anything. Don't forget that if you are in the twitch chat you can also invite others.

Definity

im down for some trails...anyone? im not to great though i would love to try for 9-0 but even unstable would gave a hard time doing that for me :p i would love dat helm though...
just 5 wins.....

psn ne0ism-

You still need one?
I would like to grab the helmet with my warlock.
PSN: definityxmg

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Anyone for a micless 32? i have already cleared round 1. So far as I have heard the boss isn't that bad and we just need to keep clearing the waves of majors as they come.

9 months later and I still can't figure out how to see what grimoire scores I'm close to getting. The cards are so confusing on the site and on the app.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sorry about that scrubby early rocket in the first Crota run. Hadn't been there in many weeks and totally blew the timing.

Nothing to worry about. The only thing that matters is having fun and getting it done.

Contraman is Cosmos's long lost illegitimate son.

420bits

Thanks for the raid runs guys. One of the most entertaining raids in a while.

The last runs disco-inforno at the end was the highlight :D
The loot was a letdown like always but thats hardly our fault, really fun and smoothe (for the most part) runs. GG everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom