• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has never completed a raid how does this work? We join you and get a free chest?

There's a chest on the Vault of Glass raid that can get you exotic weapons. You basically join to guy at the checkpoint and go grab the chest. You can only do this once a week with each char tho.

Top of the page. This deserves to be seen by everyone:

vMn3g5.gif

Warlocks are the best yo.

I doubt I"ll be able to get that exact roll, so of that combination, which do you think are the two or three most important?

Shortgaze as scope and Hidden Hand & Unflinching as perks, feel like the middle column could vary a bit. An important note though I'm a slightly above average sniper and not a sniper god like Zoba and Unstable, but this seems to work for me.

ocean

Banned
What kind of things can you get from the judgement chance?
Armor with different rolls. I have Helm, Chest and Boots with Hive buffs. I want a full set with Fallen buffs for Skolas. Even if I get a STR helm for instance, the Super charge buff for ______ room is equivalent to a major INT roll. Same with Chest and DIS.

I also need that Sniper. 31 impact, 69 aim assistance? Must own. Just wish it had Unflinching because Hidden Hand would be a waste there anyways.

Armor with different rolls. I have Helm, Chest and Boots with Hive buffs. I want a full set with Fallen buffs for Skolas. Even if I get a STR helm for instance, the Super charge buff for ______ room is equivalent to a major INT roll. Same with Chest and DIS.

I also need that Sniper. 31 impact, 74 aim assistance? Must own.

Where do you see those stats in numbers?

Anyone doing PoE 34? It seems like I'll actually be able to do it this week without a Gjallarhorn. PSN: SoullessSHOES

Also, can I get added to the Destiny E3 twitch chat group? Username is thosearemyshoes

blackjaw

Any PVP champs bored and want to help a first timer to Mercury?

I bring a few kills and revives to the table and at least a few colorful swear words.

Jabronium

Anyone doing PoE 34? It seems like I'll actually be able to do it this week without a Gjallarhorn. PSN: SoullessSHOES

Also, can I get added to the Destiny E3 twitch chat group? Username is thosearemyshoes

I still need to run it on my 33 lock and 34 titan, hit me up if you still need someone. PSN is Thrillho.

M3Rocket

Got spawned into a deserted Vestian Outpost. Very strange--but the doors were all open.

p1249608423-4.jpg

p1249608435-4.jpg

Rightmost door is basically an empty room, but you can see through to the room where Xur was. Also, from there, can get out to the scaffolding area, but before I could get all the way out to get a pic, it error'ed and put me back in orbit.

p1249608446-4.jpg

p1249608462-4.jpg

p1249608476-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom