• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korosenai

His thoughts behind the vault and why there isn't more space is dumb. Weapons are hard to get, and if I have a weapon that I got from rng that I might use later on then I don't want to dismantle it. I want to vault it for later.

His thoughts behind the vault and why there isn't more space is dumb. Weapons are hard to get, and if I have a weapon that I got from rng that I might use later on then I don't want to dismantle it. I want to vault it for later.

It's not his "thoughts" its his PR lingo he has to use to soften the blow.

Shito

Anyone up for 34 PoE? I want that hand cannon.

Ill go, PSN Pete Lumpy

Full disclosure, I have not finished a 34 yet.
Thanks guys, that was as clean a run you can get!

SelnderBeans, that ToO set was just gorgeous to stare at in between rounds. :)

That went well. Didn't seem like there were any particularly dangerous combos.
Yep, it's an easy one. You just need some good fire power on the boss to not make it too much of a chore.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Well there's 50 pages in OT24 gone.
Deej just basically gave us the PR version of "Suck it up" regarding Vault space.
They should really consider it a positive that I want to keep so goddamn many of their hundreds of weapons merely because I like them. This constant bursting at the seams since HoW is unpleasant.

Frenden

Banned
Well there's 50 pages in OT24 gone.
They should really consider it a positive that I want to keep so goddamn many of their hundreds of weapons merely because I like them. This constant bursting at the seams since HoW is unpleasant.
Totally. I am very, very close to completely full.

zewone

It's not his "thoughts" its his PR lingo he has to use to soften the blow.

CBuUE78.jpg

noomi

I think that was more of a way of saying "if you missed out on old weapons, sorry, they aren't coming back"

Hmmm, I wish they went into this a bit more. I heard him say something along the lines of "don't want you to be married to the same weapons for 10 years"

Scary talk...

GhaleonEB

So was that leak real then? Because "Hive Ship" seems an awful lot like that big ship deej just described.

It was mostly accurate in terms of setting, though this expansion, though not entirely. We don't yet know if it reflects the content list, missions strikes etc.

The future plans have likely changed.

A_Gorilla

Banned
At this point I'm going to have delete my duplicate Hawkmoons & Ice Breakers (but not the Horns).

Horns I understand but whats the point of Duplicate Hawkmoons? Or even Icebreakers at this point? If you 2+ Horns, you aint gonna be using Icebreaker that often...

Lee

So friends are telling me don't even bother with 35 this week.

I think the changes are great. Don't bother if all you want to do is burn him and avoid the mechanics, but it's not a hard fight if you move around the outside, kill adds, drop Skolas to around 50%, handle the mines as a team while passing the hot potato of death, rinse and repeat to the second set of mines, and polish him off.

I prefer the new Skolas. No reason to sit in the airlock and wait for synths, and now that the solar and arc don't rip you apart, the adds are manageable. Fun, even.

Don't be discouraged!

noomi

Also sucks for xbox peeps about another year of exclusivity :/

Basically for PS4 owners, we will not see the new strikes as a nightfall, and Xur won't sell exclusive exotics again.

Ah well, the cycle begins...

zewone

Horns I understand but whats the point of Duplicate Hawkmoons? Or even Icebreakers at this point? If you 2+ Horns, you aint gonna be using Icebreaker that often...

I'm lazy, but I don't even use 1 Ice Breaker, let alone 3. So yea, they'll go tonight.

Korosenai

Hmmm, I wish they went into this a bit more. I heard him say something along the lines of "don't want you to be married to the same weapons for 10 years"

Scary talk...

He says he wants us to pick guns that we like and make tough decisions to delete other guns, and then goes on to say that they don't want us to use the same guns for a long amount of time.

Make up your mind Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom