• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gifs or it didn't happen. Pls

3kLfTRs.gif

X-Frame

Did anyone notice that @ 0:50 of the new ViDoc video the Cabal dropship rises up to the mountain and shines the light on the 3 guardians and does nothing?

It just watches them keep walking. It's like they were saying, "Keep going Guardians, destroy those Taken assholes!"

EL CUCO

Queens Bow or Bootleg Shrapnel Launcher? Shotty looks like fun. Queens Bow looks like a troll weapon. Kinda like NLB

Did anyone notice that @ 0:50 of the new ViDoc video the Cabal dropship rises up to the mountain and shines the light on the 3 guardians and does nothing?

It just watches them keep walking. It's like they were saying, "Keep going Guardians, destroy those Taken assholes!"

new character race

now you can be a fat cabal as a hunter and be flying around with a knife

hoggert

Looking to do some POE 32/34s.

Taken King looks amazing so far. Oryx's design is pretty lame, but the Fallen bootleg Traveler and the Taken look damn cool. Never thought I'd like the boring old corrupted faction that's "reskins" of all the other factions gimmick. Their animations, weapons, and tactics so far look p cool.

Taken King looks amazing so far. Oryx's design is pretty lame, but the Fallen bootleg Traveler and the Taken look damn cool. Never thought I'd like the boring old corrupted faction that's "reskins" of all the other factions gimmick. Their animations, weapons, and tactics so far look p cool.

Yea, both?

Psn robdraggoo

radiohead1

Neo Member

I could do 32/34. psn = dorssom

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
LT wood and d2 I'm so sorry, I'm typing this with voice to text my stupid PlayStation app crashed and won't reopen I'm almost home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom