• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Australia so yesterday for me was post-reset, should have said that :p The skolas fight is nice now, I'll probably start running only a 35 PoE on each character from now on I think.

I'm just happy I was able to pick up my bugged cipher after a week of Variks taunting me.

THE FUCK? Not once did you mention before you were from Australia....

Nori Chan

Yooo...My friend who has yet to get fate bringer since day 1 of Destiny invited a friend of his to play with us at templar checkpoint.

Tell me why he got 4 FOUR CUATRO FATEBRINGERS IN 3 RUNS BRAND NEW GUY TO OUR RAID GROUP GETS 4 FATEBRINGERS

My friend was dead

As always, bloody timezones meant I missed all the good stuff...

Bungie and Sony mentioned they have fixed the 90 day lockout, so just re-login into PSN and reboot your PS4 to fix that issue.

As far as the TKK goes, the $40 edition still does not include the emotes, shaders and exotic class items from the digital CE. This is a punch in the nuts (and lady parts for our female guardians) to players who have been playing from day one.

Seriously, this is fucking retarded. $40 extra for cosmetic items :(

Thanks to everyone who replied earlier about helping me level past 28. I bought two pieces of armor from the Vanguard and now I'm a 31. These Legendary pieces of armor are better than my Exotics.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
As always, bloody timezones meant I missed all the good stuff...

Bungie and Sony mentioned they have fixed the 90 day lockout, so just re-login into PSN and reboot your PS4 to fix that issue.

As far as the TKK goes, the $40 edition still does not include the emotes, shaders and exotic class items from the digital CE. This is a punch in the nuts to players who have been playing from day one. Seriously. this is fucking retarded. $40 extra for cosmetic items :(

pre-ordered the Collectors Edition

Why are you people in my head
I'm getting very confused...

It's totally bullshit that the basic digital extras aren't available to owners of all three purchases so far if they pay the $40. But I know for a fact I've seen multiple people whom I know own all three say they're buying the collector's edition. So are you guys really shelling out $40 for just the cosmetic items? Is there something I'm missing? I can't imagine doing that!
Thanks to everyone who replied earlier about helping me level past 28. I bought two pieces of armor from the Vanguard and now I'm a 31. These Legendary pieces of armor are better than my Exotics.
Nope, they aren't- look at the Ascend option on your Exotics. They're 42 light!

X-Frame

Here is an unfinished, work in progress list of all the new sub-class perks

[ Warlock ]

Grenade
- Lightning Grenade
- Deluge Grenade: Creates a local lightning storm
- Pulse Grenade

Glide
- Enhanced Control
- Focused Burst
- Balanced Glide

Stormtrance: Hold R2 to fire Arc lightning from your hands.
- UNKNOWN
- Superconductor: Doubles your Stormtrance Lightning’s chaining capabilities
- Electric Glide: While in Stormtrance, L3 teleports you a short distance in the direction you are moving

Thunderstrike: Deliver an Electrocuting melee strike to close range targets.
- UNKNOWN
- Tempestuous: Your thunderstrike has greater range
- Rising Storm: Hits with Thunderstrike charge your Super, Ability and Melee energy

Column 5
- Unchanged

Column 6:
- Rain Check: When revived you trigger a shockwave, disorienting all nearby enemies.
- Uninsulated: Incoming Melee Attacks Shock the attacker
- Inclement Weather: Getting a Grenade Kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

Column 7
- Unchanged

Column 8
- Gathering Storm: Stormtrance charges faster when allies are in close proximity. When Stormtrance is active, nearby enemies take damage.
- Greased Lightning: Enemies damaged by your grenades chain deadly lightning to other nearby enemies
- Wellspring: When cast with full grenade and Thunderstrike energy, Stormtrance restores your health to full and drains slower.

[ Titan ]

Grenade
- Fusion Grenade
- Match Grenade: Grenade explosion sends forward a burning line of fire.
- Incendiary Grenade

Lift
- Improved Height
- Improved Control
- Catapult

Hammer of Sol
- High Noon: The higher your health, the more Hammers you can throw and the bigger their impact.
- Suncharge: Press R1 to hurl yourself forward, crushing enemies that are close.
- Conflagration: Ignite the world, creating Sunspots where your Hammer of Sol impacts.

Sunstrike
- Melting Point: Burn away your target’s defenses. Target takes more damage from both you and your allies.
- Fulminator: Your Sunstrike melee releases a Solar explosion on hit, igniting enemies within the blast. Kills create a sunspot around you.
- Stoke the Forge: Natively reduces the cooldown of your Sunstrike melee. Getting a killing blow with Sunstrike instantly recharges it.

Column 5
- Unchanged

Column 6
- Fleetfire: Enemies brought down by your fire grant you bonus agility and reload speed for a short time. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Tempering: Grenade and Melee abilities cool down faster when Hammer of Sol is fully charged
- Wreathed in Flames: Hammer of Sol lasts longer and you gain an overshield while standing near a Sunspot.

Column 7
- Unchanged

Column 8
- Flameseeker: Your Hammer of Sol will alter its flight path to seek out your enemies.
- Cauterize: Enemies brought down by your fire regenerate your health
- Wildfire: Enemies brought down by your hammer explode, catching other nearby enemies on fire.

[ Hunter ]

Grenade
- Spike Grenade
- Slash Grenade: A Grenade that creates a horizontal wall of burning void light.
- Vortex Grenade?

Double Jump
- Increased Height
- Increased Control
- Triple Jump

Shadowshot: Tether a large group of foes to a Void Anchor, slowing and silencing them for your fireteam.
- UNKNOWN
- UNKNOWN
- Gloamranger: Unite your allies! Reduces incoming damage and buffs outgoing damage for your tethered Fireteam.

Smoke: Throw smoke to slow and disorient those within its cloud.
- Smog: Significantly increase the size of Smoke, allowing you to affect multiple targets.
- Envenomed: Adds a toxin that suffocates enemies within smoke.
- Snare: allows Smoke to stick to surfaces, detonating when enemies are near.

Column 5
- Unchanged

Column 6:
- Uncanny Archer: Every target tethered increases your Armor and Recovery stats by 1 until Shadowshot is next recharged. Reduced time until next Shadowshot.
- Shadowtrapper: Tethers have increased range, duration and potency.
- Well Provisioned: Gain an additional Grenade and significantly increase grenade durations.
Column 7
- Unchanged

Column 8:
- Keen Scout: Sneak faster, gain Enhanced Motion Tracker and Mark targets you damage. Allies get waypoints to marks.
- Rapid Shot: after firing your initial Shadowshot arrow, you may fire up to two explosive arrows in quick succession.
- Shadestep: Gain an evade on (Circle, Circle) [Controller Input]

Frenden

Banned

It's totally bullshit that the basic digital extras aren't available to owners of all three purchases so far if they pay the $40. But I know for a fact I've seen multiple people whom I know own all three say they're buying the collector's edition. So are you guys really shelling out $40 for just the cosmetic items? Is there something I'm missing? I can't imagine doing that!

Nope, they aren't- look at the Ascend option on your Exotics. They're 42 light!

I want the shaders and class items. $40 is not prohibitive for me to spend.

I think they are pre-ordering the PHYSICAL CE, not the digital one.

Digital. I don't care about the strange coin or Cayde map. I just want the shaders and class items.

40 bucks is a lot to pay for those.

Also, if you get the CE you wont get the shader, emblem and sparrow that comes with the TKK digital download :p

OK guys, who has the Call of Duty shader and did you just buy it off eBay? This is a safe space.

I had the code but mine got glitched and I never received it from Special Orders :(

ethomaz

Banned
Mondays without Destiny.

- Read everything about E3
- Post in all GAF threads
- Date with a girl that I'm not interested (I don't date on mondays lol)
- Beer a lot like crazy lot
- Plan a travel to Argentina in three weeks

It is killing me and worst... making to spend a lot of money.

PuMa

Mondays without Destiny.

- Read everything about E3
- Post in all GAF threads
- Date with a girl that I'm not interested (I don't date on mondays lol)
- Beer a lot like crazy lot
- Plan a travel to Argentina in three weeks

It is killing me and worst... making to spend a lot of money.
Interesting. I only date on Mondays.

Either way, sounds like a Monday well spent.

Frenden

Banned
Someone should make a TK edition matrix.

It sucks, but it all boils down to if you want all the shit, you have to pay for the biggest pack.

I already had the preorder ghost shell, the CoD shader and the Nepalese shader, so I figured I ought to commit and get all the things.

ethomaz

Banned
Interesting. I only date on Mondays.

Either way, sounds like a Monday well spent.
Cultural I guess.

Here we date on weekends... monday is like the worst day of the week (most girls will reject you if you call her to date in a monday lol) because it is the first day you need to work :( weekends are work free.

PuMa

Cultural I guess.

Here we date on weekends... monday is like the worst day of the week (most girls will reject you if you call her to date in a monday lol) because it is the first day you need to work :( weekends are work free.
Hah, yeah I get you. I was just playing. Mondays usually suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom