• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting very confused...

It's totally bullshit that the basic digital extras aren't available to owners of all three purchases so far if they pay the $40. But I know for a fact I've seen multiple people whom I know own all three say they're buying the collector's edition. So are you guys really shelling out $40 for just the cosmetic items? Is there something I'm missing? I can't imagine doing that!

Welcome to gaf.

No wonder why DLC is getting a little expensive every time

Spawnling

3kLfTRs.gif

Halo Reach Evade.gif?

ethomaz

Banned
Hah, yeah I get you. I was just playing. Mondays usually suck.
It is really killing me... the last time I played Destiny was yesterday (monday) morning... it is over 24 hours already :(

Sony fucked me hard this time.

Best predictions is the download bar showing 10 hours yet... so I will play only tomorrow night.

Frenden

Banned
Neither is it for me but the principle! I'm hoping they let us pay a little extra so I'm waiting. But yeah if Bungie doesn't cave I probably will :/

I doubt they will cave. They'd have to issue refunds on skus that were altered, etc.

Way I look at it, I've put over 1000 hours in. Sure, I wish there was a cheaper option, but I don't feel ripped off or anything.

chewydogg

They should make new dances/emotes drops. You can equip the ones you want. Rare, legendary, exotics, like shaders and emblems.

Anyone want to PoE? Start at 32 and see what happens?

PSN AdamKoy

todd360

I doubt they will cave. They'd have to issue refunds on skus that were altered, etc.

Way I look at it, I've put over 1000 hours in. Sure, I wish there was a cheaper option, but I don't feel ripped off or anything.

They will cave. Let us cry harder! To tears gaf! To tears!

We can't support this bullshit. We need to make a OT wide pact right now. We cry until they change this nonsense, and if that fails we buy $40.00 dollar dlc. We can't spend $80.00 on stuff we already own. Especially not when the money is going to Activision. We have to be strong.

ethomaz

Banned
I need help with:

3x Nightfall
3x PoE 32
3x PoE 34
3x PoE 35
3x DS & Crota NM

I just don't have the game to play

They will cave. Let us cry harder! To tears gaf! To tears!

We can't support this bullshit. We need to make a OT wide pact right now. We cry until they change this nonsense, and if that fails we buy $40.00 dollar dlc. We can't spend $80.00 on stuff we already own. Especially not when the money is going to Activision. We have to be strong.
yeah let's stick it to the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom