• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother and I are first timers and would like to finally play the Vault of Glass tonight (we're levels 28 and 29). Is there anyone who is running the Raid around 8PST who wouldn't mind taking along a few new people?

I should be on around that time so I can try to help you guys out. I am sure we can get a group for a NM or HM VOG run around that time too here at DGAF. You can put up a post for it and add me. If I am running late I will post on the board. I got some work finish after dinner before I get my destiny on.

I think you sent me a friend invite last night but if not my psn: thenal84

I should be on around that time so I can try to help you guys out. I am sure we can get a group for a NM or HM VOG run around that time too here at DGAF. You can put up a post for it and add me. If I am running late I will post on the board. I got some work finish after dinner before I get my destiny on.

I think you sent me a friend invite last night but if not my psn: thenal84

Yeah, my brother and I both sent out invites to you last night! Sounds good, we'll be on around that time. I'm not sure how big of a liability we'd be if we do the hard raid, however. Like I said, this will be our first time through it.

I'll make a post in this thread around 8 and hopefully we can get a full group. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, but what does DGAF stand for?

Yeah, my brother and I both sent out invites to you last night! Sounds good, we'll be on around that time. I'm not sure how big of a liability we'd be if we do the hard raid, however. Like I said, this will be our first time through it.

I'll make a post in this thread around 8 and hopefully we can get a full group. Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, but what does DGAF stand for?

DGAF is just short for this board, Destiny Gaf.

Yah Normal is totally fine and I would recommend that since you guys have never run it.

Thanks for the help guys. However, I don't have either of the expansions so my options may be somewhat limited. I suppose that right now I'll just need to focus on purchasing armor from the Vanguard. Once I level up to 30 I'll look into buying the new content. I still haven't even done the Vault of Glass. :/

I believe if you buy the legendary edition digitally you get an instant code for the digital version. That's probably your best bet.

Lima

Skolas is so much better now. Fight is so fun. Clearing out adds, bringing his health down in intervals and managing the debuff.

Good shit Bungie. You can't have weak links in your team though. It was much easier to get a bad player through it with the burns cause all he had to do was snipe or throw Ghorn at him.

rNilla

Did they fix the countdown issue? Mine has magically disappeared apparently. Maybe it will come back.

EDIT: Nevermind it's still there. Just hiding

EDIT 2: Except it says 0? I don't know. I'm never closing this game.

Let's do it sometime this week.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Skolas is so much better now. Fight is so fun. Clearing out adds, bringing his health down in intervals and managing the debuff.

Good shit Bungie. You can't have weak links in your team though. It was much easier to get a bad player through it with the burns cause all he had to do was snipe or throw Ghorn at him.

Thats the thing. You have to treat Skolas like a mini-raid, not just a hoard-mode you as long as you kill shit you can do whatever. Constant communication is key.

Frostburn

Thats the thing. You have to treat Skolas like a mini-raid, not just a hoard-mode you as long as you kill shit you can do whatever. Constant communication is key.

Yup a lot more fun and rewards skill and teamwork (communication, moving as a team, knowing when to DPS boss and when to switch to adds)

Was nightfalling with LFG partners and the PS4 exclusive content came up (year 1 unlocking for Xbros). One guy (who had a British accent, so he was really convincing) said that the Comet exclusives are not for the full year, but only until Q1 2016. Any truth to this?

Nah, there was an asterisk in the gamestop listing and it said until "at least" Fall 2016.

SnakeEyes

Banned
FUCKING FUCK! The Taken King physical Collectors Edition is exclusive to EBGames down here in NZ. I can't stand EB, so I don't want to give them money if I can help it, but with this game where you really want to get the DLC ASAP, I might have to cave and buy it from them ~_~

noomi

Killed Skolas... got nothing... again.

Please Bungie... increase the drop rate. It really sucks getting nothing 4 times in a row over 2 weeks :(

This game REALLY needs more Void weapons. Only two primaries are Void by default, one of which sucked even before the AR nerfs, and then ONE exotic Void. And it's a better PVP weapon than PvE.

Emilbus

When it rain, it pours. Ended up getting 2 Hawkmoon last night. One from a NF just before a reset and one an hour later after the reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom